Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need help fellas/ladies...
I need help fellas/ladies...
2005-04-19, 6:47 PM #1
My sisters fiance is having his bday next week. I need to get him a present. He is like my big bro they are getting married in Oct. and well he always gets me great presents. For example he got me LOTR ROTK extended edition for xmas, and he got me this one book I wanted that ended up being like $40 so i wanna really hook him up.

he's got an xbox and my sister told me she bought him a PS2 for his bday. I was thinking about getting him a game. She said he's really picky about games, and recently bought Jade Empire cuz that's all he wanted.

So I need good video game suggestions, something that's really badass that u all would love, so that he'll love it. Thatand he loves wrestling and he loves golf. So if you all have any suggestions pertaining to that as well, it'd be appreciated.

I want to get him a really good bday present, help!! I need advice peoplez

Post your ideas....
2005-04-19, 6:58 PM #2
Try God of War for PS2? Maybe part of the Grand-Theft-Auto series? Oh and a video game is such a fantastic gift.
2005-04-19, 6:59 PM #3
steel battalion!
everyone needs a giant controller with joysticks!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-04-19, 8:13 PM #4
popping up the thread..thnx for the suggestions thus far :)
2005-04-19, 8:15 PM #5
Get him gift certificate to Best Buy so he can put taht towards a PC -- where the real fun is.
2005-04-19, 8:17 PM #6
Get him MLB 2k5, Its supposed to be awesome, that and God of War are supposed to be great games.
Kenya, Now with lions and tigers.
2005-04-19, 8:24 PM #7
he's reallly big on comps.he got this laptop that is nice as hell. special ordered. i saw it and instantly fell in love, it's a niceeee laptop.

but yeah, he like role playing games. he enjoyed prince of persia. and i'll def. put God Of War on the list since it seems to be highly mentioned thus far
2005-04-19, 8:25 PM #8
God of War is the God of Awesome!
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-04-19, 8:35 PM #9
So you need an awesome rpg for his comp that will drain his life.
Dont go EQ, that drains to much. WoW maybe, does he have it? problem is its also 15 a month, so its like buying him an obligation.
Kenya, Now with lions and tigers.
2005-04-19, 8:50 PM #10
yeah WoW is a great game.I considered that, but I know about the whole pricing as far as monthly fees.

my ex had the game was a level 52. that game is so freaking great! i want it, but I dont know abotthe monthly thing,plus my comp sux too bad to put any games on it. I need a new laptop.

anywho backto bday suggestions for jim
2005-04-19, 9:33 PM #11
X-BOX LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:em321: :p :( ;) :D :)
2005-04-20, 4:16 AM #12
Boricua: Which prince of persia?

But yes God of War is an amazing game. As far as RPGs go, I liked Diablo II, Dungeon Siege and Morrowind. You can try any of those. If he is at all intrested in stealth, get him the new Splinter Cell or MGS 3.
No sig.
2005-04-20, 4:35 AM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by -Monoxide-
Get him gift certificate to Best Buy so he can put taht towards a PC -- where the real fun is.

Yeah, if you want to spend 2x the cash. Don't bother with that, Best Buy==teh expensive, unless you're just getting games or something.

God of War is a definite good title for the PS2, for the X-Box, I'd say Jade Empire. Those are your best bets for gifts.

Oh yeah, and if you go to BB, they have these CD protector things, D-Skins or something akin to that name I think. Pick him up a pack--he'll love you for it (they work great for music, and I think they even work for some games).

Also, since his computer is so good, consider getting him Republic Commando or the new Splinter Cell game for PC, unless he'd rather have it on X-Box or *snicker* PS2.
D E A T H
2005-04-20, 9:29 AM #14
Hmm...

Has be also played both "Knights of the Old Republic" games? Maybe get him the second one.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.

↑ Up to the top!