Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Images?
Images?
2004-05-03, 4:12 PM #1
I need some one to host my images if so then great!

Link below![hopefully]

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

The disadvantage is the pizza cheese grime on the DVDs
2004-05-03, 4:14 PM #2
What images are they? I can host 'em for you. I've only used 20 MB of my 1 GB monthly bandwith, so I think I can afford to host your images. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-05-03, 4:23 PM #3
Winzipped:1.5 megs
Unzipped:16.0 megs
There all in jpeg format and are uncompressed

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

2004-05-03, 5:03 PM #4
Uncompressed... JPEG... Uncompressed... JPEG...

Sorry I'm having a hard time figuring that one out.

------------------
http://www.sporkaudio.com
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-05-03, 5:30 PM #5
Just don't think about it... you're mind will melt.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-05-03, 6:24 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imsoshort:
Winzipped:1.5 megs
Unzipped:16.0 megs
There all in jpeg format and are uncompressed
</font>

...I may have to compress them for you, then. That's a tad much.

------------------
Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

-R.D. Laing
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-05-03, 7:43 PM #7
More like simply renamed ...

------------------
"Music is the universal language and the
dialect we speak in is Hip Hop!" - King Solomon
2004-05-04, 12:59 PM #8
These are whats in them
Ninja kage 7.0 at ai trench wars
Golem Forge at Seige On Deria IV And Turniequet there really cool so plz host them

------------------

2004-05-04, 2:22 PM #9
Are you using "Print Screen" for these pictures??

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

------@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-05-04, 3:32 PM #10
Lets see...Yep i sure am!

------------------

2004-05-04, 4:26 PM #11
There is a key in JK that takes screenshots...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

------@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!