Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Similar to "the first person to respond"
Similar to "the first person to respond"
2005-04-19, 9:30 PM #1
I am looking for a copy of Jedi Academy for MAC. Please e-mail me "" to discuss if you are interested...
2005-04-19, 9:37 PM #2
good lord, what is the world coming to?

Quote:
I am looking for a copy of Jedi Academy for MAC. I realize some of you say you dont support pirating games, and I agree maybe its not the most honest thing....but I figure I will go see Episode 3 a few times to make up for it. I would preferably want a burnt copy but a real one is fine. Email me "williamsme@mac.com" or just post on this thread to discuss...
Dude. You're gonna be banned.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-04-19, 9:51 PM #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill
good lord, what is the world coming to?

Dude. You're gonna be banned.

What??? Why???
2005-04-19, 9:53 PM #4
Quote:
No illegal software/warez/mp3s - Our forums may not be used as a place for illegal solicitation or trade of illegal or copyrighted material. This includes games, music, movies, and roms. Do not post CD Keys. Discussion of such subjects must be limited to legal and news aspects.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-04-19, 10:14 PM #5
*rams head into wall repeatedly*
Pissed Off?
2005-04-19, 10:16 PM #6
B&.

↑ Up to the top!