Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → And So It Ends
And So It Ends
2005-04-20, 10:39 AM #1
Yep, I just finished my very last exam in first year... it was a pretty good exam, and to top it off, the instructor took us all out to lunch afterwards :cool:

So, I guess post your university experiences or something...
Stuff
2005-04-20, 10:41 AM #2
Just had an exam today... the rest of them are at the end of may though :(
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-04-20, 11:10 AM #3
My last exam is on May 18th, and I get to go to the midnight showing afterwards :D
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-04-20, 11:14 AM #4
My last exam is May 6th. I can't wait for summer...
No sig.
2005-04-20, 12:37 PM #5
*esplodes high school*
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-04-20, 2:01 PM #6
:( My first exam is on may 9th
nope.
2005-04-20, 3:15 PM #7
My first exam was Latin, a week ago. It could have gone better. The translations were fairly complex.

My second is tomorrow. I think I may fail it. I've let Classical Literature slide way too far:(

My last exam is on the 25th. It's anthropology, and totally multiple choice. I'm feeling good about that one:)
2005-04-20, 4:41 PM #8
My first final is on the 7th at 7:30 in the morning :p and then all my finals end on the 11th when I have my political science and chemistry finals :( (with no break in between to get in some last minute study time)

I think my favorite final was my Soc 101 final back when I was a freshman. Right after that final I had tickets to go watch Return of the King with my friends, so I had this huge smile on my face while taking that final. I miss that class....>_>
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

↑ Up to the top!