Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Got a job interview w00t :)
Got a job interview w00t :)
2005-04-21, 5:47 AM #1
Yup a week from today... it's a law firm company I'm going to be a summer hire in the ITS department for them if I can land this job... major cash. :) I might even be able to get into res at this rate. :D
2005-04-21, 5:53 AM #2
Good luck, bud!

On my first job interview (I was selected out of several candidates so it was pretty cool), I was told to work on editing database scripts and a web site for some manufacturing business, but they were offering me minimum wage for working every day of the week, learning some programming languages (nothing hard, just ASP really) on my own time, and planning to work for the next year. I rejected 'em.
2005-04-21, 7:12 AM #3
Don't go out the fire exit by mistake after the interview-- ask Flexor for details. :p
2005-04-21, 8:18 AM #4
Damn you and your interview-ness. No-one wants to employ a 17 year-old with no experience.

Otherwise, funky.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-04-21, 8:19 AM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS
Don't go out the fire exit by mistake after the interview-- ask Flexor for details. :p

Hahahaha :p

Good luck man!
2005-04-21, 9:26 AM #6
I THINK I just got into a paid internship with FedEx.

So like, $9.00/hr for the internship. Then if they DO hire me, I think it's $12/hr.
2005-04-21, 10:58 AM #7
Good luck with the interview.

I didn't have to interview for my last job (assistant varsity lacrosse coach), but I had a super-inside connection since I played for the head coach when I was in high school. Job before that, I had a about a five minute phone interview to get a job as a lacrosse ref. Three years later, I've got mad seniority and can work when and where I want to.
Pissed Off?
2005-04-21, 12:10 PM #8
Yup hopefully I get it there is some major cash in it for me :) which means lots of new toys and a chance to stay in res and get out on my own which is awsome. :)
2005-04-21, 1:51 PM #9
< wants a good job that pays good money whitch will give me good skills and good experience
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-04-22, 12:33 AM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS

Oh boy. Let's just call it "pulling a flexor" from now on.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-04-22, 12:48 AM #11
Yay, I just got a summer job; didn't even have to interview for it. I love having connections... yes, I'm a spoiled *******.
Stuff
2005-04-22, 11:03 AM #12
I work for american eagle outfitters, have been for the past 5 months. Its ok, i make 7.75 an hour which is decent. In the summer i am a camp counsilor for the recreational department of our city. I like both jobs very much.
I <3 Massassi

↑ Up to the top!