Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Oni
Oni
2005-04-22, 10:21 AM #1
A brief mention of Oni in this thread: http://forums.massassi.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31685
made me think about the game and started playing it again. I love this game, the fighting system is fun and the storyline's pretty interesting too. I'd love to see an Oni 2, but the way the game ended I don't think they could really make a decent sequel.

So, who here has played Oni and what do you think of it?
"You were probably a result of sabotage."
2005-04-22, 10:27 AM #2
I played it, it was fun for a while, but kinda boring at times, I don't think that they should make a sequel.
nope.
2005-04-22, 10:39 AM #3
I loved that game. Borrowed it from a friend once and didn't give it back for a year. I don't think he was particularly pleased but whatever :p

You might want to check out this if Oni's your thing.
2005-04-22, 7:14 PM #4
The downside to the game was the level design, downright terrible. So bland, nothing but boxes and a grey crappy texture for everything.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-04-22, 7:15 PM #5
A great game, definitely one of Bungie's better titles.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!