Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Do any of you play EVE?
Do any of you play EVE?
2005-04-22, 6:49 PM #1
If you do can you lend me the 30 day free trial for a buddy?

I'm itching to try this game but I really think I should step back and look if I can try for a month for free.

I bought WoW, enjoyed it for more than a few months and got tired of levels and the ganking and stuff (I couldn't have forseen it).

Planetside I enjoyed but I don't think I could play forever just b/c it doesn't quite fit, but is still quite fun (A trial could have saved me $20).

Anyone want to possibly save me $20 and let me try the game?

I just wanna have some fun so instant message me or post or something if you wanna help me out. Thanks.
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2005-04-22, 7:14 PM #2
You do know you can download the planetside client and play for a week free, right?
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-04-22, 7:19 PM #3
If you have a friend who plays the game and can give you a key, but I got impatient and tried it for a month anyways.

Planetside was probably worth the $20 I payed for it anyways though.
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2005-04-22, 7:24 PM #4
I'm a big fan of EVE and would be happy to set you up with a trial, just pm me an email addy and I'll send an invite along. This goes for anyone else, too.
I'm just here for the free food
2005-04-22, 7:33 PM #5
You know you can do a google search and get a 14 day trial right?

↑ Up to the top!