Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Puppies for Peace
Puppies for Peace
2005-04-23, 3:34 AM #1
Ok, i have the flu.

Two nights ago, I was watching The Hidden Fortress and went to bed, where-in I had the shivers, barely slept and spent most of the night in a delusion that I was a samurai. (Better than my last delerium, which was at 35,000 feet on a Malaysian Airlines plane with the flu, and I thought I was Russell Crowe - that could have led anywhere).

So yesterday I have shivers, aches, stomach pain, the runs, dizziness, headache etc - all the classic flu stuff except runny nose and cough (where it normally starts) :rolleyes:

Last night, after watching... well not much really... I go to bed, have shivers and delusions, this time I decide I am a rich and powerful captain of industry, and having werked out how economies, markets and personal responsibility for actions all interrelate, by 8am i had decided that I had made certain strategic acquisitions / political moves / advice, and ushered in a new era of world peace.

I explained all this to a friend of mine today, and she said when I was better I should implement all these ideas.

But the only one i remember is buying a puppy... :(
My blog! http://rpg-rant.blogspot.com/
2005-04-23, 3:48 AM #2
That reminds me when I had terrible fever years ago, and was hallucinating about my father downloading some fix for my fever from a BBS. This was in 1995 or so.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-04-23, 9:49 AM #3
At least you came out ahead with the puppy...or something.
Life is beautiful.
2005-04-23, 9:55 AM #4
sounds like you had one hell of a good hallucination...
2005-04-23, 11:12 AM #5
dam, most of mine are boring... like my boyfriend in his mini van chacing chickens running down the road... i wanna puppy.

so maby if you buy the puppy the next step will come to you?
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-04-23, 11:24 AM #6
exhaustion-induced hallucinations are fun. Just try to stay awake as long as you can and you'll start seeing some weird stuff.
Stuff
2005-04-23, 3:00 PM #7
[http://www.classroom-assistant.net/puppy.jpg]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-23, 3:21 PM #8
Thats his child...

I've have had a hallucination in my life, what's it like?
nope.
2005-04-23, 6:42 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Elana14
dam, most of mine are boring... like my boyfriend in his mini van chacing chickens running down the road... i wanna puppy.

I tend to halucinate about spelling correctly.

I keed, I keed!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!