Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best Unreal Tournament (original one) addon maps?
Best Unreal Tournament (original one) addon maps?
2004-05-04, 10:46 PM #1
I recently got back into UT (the original) and am looking to download addon maps/mods again. Unfortunately, www.planetunreal.com/mapped , where I used to go for Assault and CTF maps, seems to not have the files up anymore. So, while I'm looking for some of the old favorites, I'd appeciate posting your favorite(s):

DM, DOM, AS, CTF Maps
Mods
Mutators

Thanks in advance

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2004-05-05, 1:50 AM #2
The latest patch is rather good, the one that was released in 2004... It's a little big though, something like 5 gig. Thankfully you can buy it at all good gaming stores on 5 CDs [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-05-05, 2:06 AM #3
CTF-DiamondSword, CTF-HallOfGiants.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-05-05, 2:46 AM #4
HallofGiants is probably the best addon map. CTF-Hydro wasn't a bad one either.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-05-05, 8:48 AM #5
HoG was and add-on map? Wow. I got so used to it I thought it was part of the main game.

------------------
Sorry for the lousy English
Sorry for the lousy German
2004-05-05, 8:52 AM #6
http://www.fasterfiles.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=759

Can I get a 2k4 w00p w00p?

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
Originally posted by Elana14: i would love a dong like that!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-05-05, 9:02 AM #7
The Unreal Tournament, Game of The Year included CTF-Hall of Giants and other add on maps that the original game did not have.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Correction...

I'm sorry, you must be lost... I think you really don't belong here.</font>
Email me
2004-05-05, 10:48 AM #8
One I loved, but am still looking for, is CTF-Titan.

I have to say though, I'm an assault man. I love CTF and DM and DOM, but Assault was my game!

------------------

-Tazz

Tazz

↑ Up to the top!