Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 86 french fries, got a problem? You go to jail
86 french fries, got a problem? You go to jail
2005-04-26, 4:17 PM #1
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4413501/detail.html

Christ if only I oculd get rid of customers at my job who piss me off when we run out if things.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-04-26, 4:18 PM #2
What a richard.

Edit: I'm going to pretend I didn't see that. - Brian

[edit]sorry, thought it would have been censored :o[/edit
Pissed Off?
2005-04-26, 4:49 PM #3
I can't believe people can be that screwed up... It's so lame.

It makes me think of Anakin and the 'no crutons' thing. (sp?)
2005-04-26, 4:58 PM #4
Crazy man...but you got to think...what if he went to five other places and they were all out of french fries? It happens...

mm..onion rings sound good right now.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-04-26, 5:31 PM #5
That man needs some serious help.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-26, 5:33 PM #6
He got what he deserved. Hopefully there will be fries in the prison cafeteria.
2005-04-26, 5:36 PM #7
Heh. I hope the prison runs out of fries right before the man's turn. I would love to see what would happen.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-26, 5:38 PM #8
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE OUT OF FRIES! MY ****ING **** TAXES PAID FOR THOSE SON-OF-A-*****ING FRIES, AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!!"

*insert inmate murder here*
2005-04-26, 5:43 PM #9
During my time of working a drive through window I've seen 2 or 3 people get violent. Not at me.. but screaming obscenities and hitting things in their cars. Hard. :) Oh yeah, one time a guy threw a pepsi at me and stole some food.. I would have called the cops if I could've got his license plate number.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-04-26, 5:45 PM #10
Well sometimes the employees screw up. I once went through the drive through and ordered my food, paid, then went to the next window to only find out they were out of fries. They said they'd give me a larger drink to make up for it. Had I of known there were no fries, I'd of just ordered the cheaper burger by itself with a drink.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-04-26, 5:52 PM #11
You'd be surprised how often that's not even their fault. I can't count the number of times a car pulled up and I was notified that we are out of what they ordered.. Yeah, like I could have prevented that.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-04-26, 5:56 PM #12
It's amusing that I have been to Dubois, PA, the location of the incident.

Crazy moron. So much trouble for the simple annoyance of a lack of french fries. I laughed when I read that he "kicked out the back window of a police cruiser . . . ."
2005-04-26, 8:03 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoman
That man needs some serious help.
2005-04-26, 8:12 PM #14
I had a friend fired because he yelled back at a dude like that. The guy actually came inside to fight the kid and the kid was ready to fight back. I came in like an hour later and heard all about it. Fun times.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-04-27, 6:41 AM #15
I once had to wait 20 minutes in the drive-through because some guy had passed out in the playground and it was total chaos inside. During that time they gave us our mammoth order of burgers/fries/drinks twice by accident.
2005-04-27, 8:07 AM #16
Quote:
an obscene gesture

You mean a flip-off?

Oh, and the restraunt is Burger King. You can tell because of the fact that they have both fries and onion rings.
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2005-04-27, 8:09 AM #17
That's very clever, Macro. The rest of us deduced it was Burger King from this sentence:

Quote:
Gregg Luttman, of DuBois, pleaded guilty to assault, resisting arrest, institutional vandalism and other charges stemming from the confrontation on New Year's Day at a Burger King restaurant.

:p
2005-04-27, 8:26 AM #18
People will go crazy because they don't have fries? I don't wanna stereotype, but i'm thinking this guy was fatish.
nope.
2005-04-27, 8:56 AM #19
Gah! That is close to where I live. Well that's one less person I would have to deal with if I decided to work at a restraunt this summer.
No sig.
2005-04-27, 8:57 AM #20
Still a burgerboy.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-04-27, 9:00 AM #21
Quote:
Originally posted by Macro_Roshuma
Oh, and the restraunt is Burger King. You can tell because of the fact that they have both fries and onion rings.

So does Harvey's. :p

↑ Up to the top!