Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Grilled Cheese
The Grilled Cheese
2005-04-27, 3:34 PM #1
Truly, is there anything greater in the culinary world than the Grilled Cheese. So simple to make, requires hardly any ingredients, and the taste is out of this world. And that's without tomatoes, or bacon. Eveyone should know how to make a Grilled Cheese, if you don't know, learn. Thoughts on the grilled cheese anyone?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-04-27, 3:36 PM #2
Grilled cheese is good, yes, but only when made with white bread methinks.

But I make a damned good pot of Kraft Dinner.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-04-27, 3:44 PM #3
I agree grilled cheese sandwhich are quite delicious, I'd take a nice slab of salmon with squeezed lemon over top before a grilled cheese sandwhich. *homer drool noise*
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-04-27, 3:44 PM #4
Grilled cheese... one of those holy foods that has had an imprint of Jesus' face. It's even mentioned in the bible: "...give us this day our daily grilled cheese sandwich, and forgive us our trespasses...."
Stuff
2005-04-27, 7:28 PM #5
Grilled cheese is really good when you add crumbled bacon.
Pissed Off?
2005-04-27, 7:31 PM #6
I ****ing love grilled cheese sandwiches. I like to add a couple slices of peperoni or ham, and a little bit of pizza sauce.

Classic grilled cheese with cream of tomato soup is a wonderful lunch.
2005-04-27, 7:40 PM #7
Grilled cheese sandwiches are better without any other topings.
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-04-27, 7:48 PM #8
Mayo, thinly sliced tomato, bit of salad onion, small pinch of mixed herbs with cheese on top grilled... Yum.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-04-28, 4:45 AM #9
Above poster just reminded me of a really good thing I used to have for breakfast.

Get two slices of toast, and slice up some toamto. Make a tomato sandwich with mayo and anything else you might want. They are really, really good.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-04-28, 5:21 AM #10
i actually like tuna melts and ham and cheese melts as well, the pepperoni thing sounds really good, ill try that this weekend when i have a lil more time to cook it.
I <3 Massassi
2005-04-28, 5:36 AM #11
Quesidillas (sp?) are simple to make and taste great too . . . and the pwn the grilled cheese sandwich.
2005-04-28, 6:42 AM #12
Ya take some grilled cheese. Then ya take some clam chowder. Ya mix it up. It's good.

Edit: Can't forget the sideburns either......
2005-04-28, 6:57 AM #13
Cheese + Salami + Mushroom + BBQ sauce.

HEAVEN IN BREAD.
2005-04-28, 7:19 AM #14
Grilled Cheese + Salsa = Win.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-04-28, 7:46 AM #15
Man, I haven't had a grilled cheese in far too long. I used to eat them at least once or twice a week. I'm a grilled cheese and ranch fan. Dipping the sandwich in ranch is good, or adding it on the inside to where the cheese is works good, as well as using ranch in place of butter on the outside. GOOD STUFF!
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

↑ Up to the top!