Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → please, for the love of your English language
please, for the love of your English language
2005-04-30, 3:57 AM #1
Please send vibes all this morning, starting at 8'oclock I am taking my English 102 exam, a hand written 600-word essay. Send vibes from 8-10:30 today twards SC! *prepares for English battle*
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-04-30, 5:20 AM #2
You'll do awesome. Don't be too awesome though, cause I once got a 0 because they thought I copied everything from a magazine. Lousy *****es. Because you can't write the Queen's English on your own, doesn't mean I can't.

Anyway, I digest. On a scale of one to awesome, you'll do super-great.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-30, 5:28 AM #3
*vibes*

But really, 600 words in 2:30? We have to write 2 800 word essays in 1:30, thats not fair.
nope.
2005-04-30, 6:00 AM #4
*VIBES*
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-30, 7:40 AM #5
ack! dies... i just got back

ug. i wrote the essay, and tryed to revise it, i thought it turend out ok. but i didnt have time to spell check like i wanted or even copy the last 2 paragrapsh into the blue book! i hope he grades it anyway, on content, hopefully.,

thankyou! i really felt the vibes and it let me focus
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-04-30, 9:48 AM #6
Oooops my mistake well I hope you did well on it anyways.
2005-04-30, 10:21 AM #7
She's already written it...
nope.
2005-04-30, 10:29 AM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Tenshu
Anyway, I digest.

Joke, right?
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-04-30, 10:34 AM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Tenshu
You'll do awesome. Don't be too awesome though, cause I once got a 0 because they thought I copied everything from a magazine. Lousy *****es. Because you can't write the Queen's English on your own, doesn't mean I can't.

Anyway, I digest. On a scale of one to awesome, you'll do super-great.

Did you talk to the teacher about it? I've had stuff happen like this and last exam because of TA's error I got up 3 letter grades. Elana you'll do fine. Just remember, the test is going to be easy if you can ace it :D
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-04-30, 10:39 AM #10
You'd think that they would have given up with you.
:master::master::master:
2005-04-30, 11:07 AM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by stat
You'd think that they would have given up with you.

see, i only suck in english... that's problly why i'm still in school.

↑ Up to the top!