Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm disgusted...
I'm disgusted...
2005-04-30, 8:37 PM #1
I did something horrible yesturday. You see, my and another friend were fighting cause he was calling me "gringo" and I was calling him "cubano refugiado" (class joke of the cuban thing). Any how, there was a cheerlearders show going on downstairs (multiple stories school), and all junior and highschool grades were overlooking the show. So me and my friend were fighting, the fight continued untile we got behind some door, and I was just about to punch him to death when one of my best friends comes running in. In our schools we have metalic doors, with dull edges. So we were behinmd the door, and my friend comes running in and well pushes the door, that hits us, and bouncing back at him, and well, here's the disgusting part, that just freaked me out:
He opened his forehead from his left eyebrow up to nearly 1/2 a cm away from where the hair begins to grow. He instantly began to bleed. In like 1 second his left part of his face was dripping with blood, the door had a smudge of blood on it, and the floor had a small puddle. When I first saw the wound, I was able to see part of his skull, at least I think it was his skull cause it looked dry and was whitish. I thought he was going to die, cause he couldn't speak, walk, he seemed as if he was blind. I instant;y went for the teacher. They took him down to the doctor on watch (yes, we have that many accidents) and the put stiches in him. Soon after the teacher came back, because some kid called said (He's gay by the way) said that me and my friend had on purposely slammed the door into him. I was angry, worried, frustrated, tired, sad, etc... Man alive, we got a report (I think you call them pink slips ) and my parents have to give it to the direction personally. So I called my friend earlier today, and he said he fine and all. I know I left a permanent scar on him, that I'm sure of. I hope his parents don't try to sue my parents or anything, might sue my teacher for not watching us. What makes me most angry of all things is that, the fight would never have happened if that morning, a girl named Ana, wouldn't have fueled it, and still the (censored) had the nerve to say it was our fault for being so idiotic. In my school, I've gotten into a lot of trouble for fighting, to the point where if I have to report when someone is bugging me, cause one more screw up and I'm done for. We said we were playing, even though now, that I see things clearly, I know we weren't. That stupid girl isn't even hot, I don't know why I'd fight over her, really I don't. All I know is, that I want to quit school but I can't cause they wouldn't admit me in anyother place. So, whats your point of view of the situation Massassi?
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-04-30, 8:42 PM #2
Quote:
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01
So, whats your point of view of the situation Massassi?

You're all morons.

Honestly, the Narrator can sum it up best (quote not exact), "You guys run around in ski masks blowing **** up. What the **** did you think was going to happen?"
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-04-30, 8:44 PM #3
I've seen many people get hit with that door, even I have, but nothing this big has happened with that door before.

EDIT:Signing off for the night, so don't expec answers, just discuss, cause I'd like to see different point of views, I'm still freaked out, and got a worse insomia than what I used to have.
2005-04-30, 8:57 PM #4
If ya gotta fight, wait till school's over and you're off school grounds. Usually they can't touch you even if someone goes whining about it.

Are you expecting people here to say you were doing the right thing or what? Anyone with a lick of sense can see it's pretty dumb to fight like that, especially over a girl and in places where there are strict rules.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-04-30, 9:02 PM #5
Where's the MMORPG?
2005-04-30, 9:09 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast
You're all morons.

Honestly, the Narrator can sum it up best (quote not exact), "You guys run around in ski masks blowing **** up. What the **** did you think was going to happen?"

Yeah I was gonna say that pretty much.
2005-04-30, 9:15 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by tofu
Where's the MMORPG?

Is this gonna be in the MMORPG?
2005-04-30, 9:21 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob
Is this gonna be in the MMORPG?

Man I hope so. Slamming doors on people is exactly what WoW is lacking.
2005-04-30, 9:25 PM #9
The door represents new opportunities.
2005-04-30, 9:25 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by tofu
Man I hope so. Slamming doors on people is exactly what WoW is lacking.

<3
2005-04-30, 9:39 PM #11
You should have been watching the cheerleaders, fool!
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-04-30, 9:42 PM #12
I agree with everyone else.

1. You are an idiot.
  2. I want slamming doors on people in an MMORPG NOW.
  3. WTF were you thinking by not watching the cheerleaders?!
    [/list=a]
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-04-30, 9:48 PM #13
Let me get this straight (if I got lost in the gaint paragraph). You are blaming some girl named Ana for your idiotic fighting? I hope all the blame falls on you and your dancing partner for breaking someone's face...
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-04-30, 9:49 PM #14
doesn't splinter cell let you slam doors on people as they walk past ;)
2005-04-30, 9:50 PM #15
I believe in half life 2 you can inflict damage with doors... or that might have been the gernade I threw when I open the door... death happens so fast it's kinda hard to track it.
2005-04-30, 9:51 PM #16
Just be really careful from here on in, and maybe think about getting some anger management advice.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-04-30, 10:19 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by saberopus
doesn't splinter cell let you slam doors on people as they walk past ;)

Yes, it does. Quite hilarious to watch actually...
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2005-04-30, 11:35 PM #18
I know you weren't thinking and everything, but it's just irresponsible to fight in a crowded place like that. Someone's bound to get hurt who isn't involved, besides the whole violence not being good, thing.

I hope everything works out with the disciplinary actions and everything, just let them know you're sorry and realize what you did was reckless, you weren't thinking, sorry, sorry, sorry, etc.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2005-04-30, 11:38 PM #19
Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix_9286
I agree with everyone else.

1. You are an idiot.
  2. I want slamming doors on people in an MMORPG NOW.
[*]WTF were you thinking by not watching the cheerleaders?! [/list=a]

Never has a thread been so completely summarized in such a short amount of posts.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-04-30, 11:43 PM #20
Forehead gashes can look a lot worse than you'd expect from what caused them because the skin is stretched so tight there and because they tend to bleed more than some other cuts. I know this because my sister once accidentally jacked me in the face with a golf club when I was a little kid. Bled like you wouldn't believe.

That said, I'm not sure how you can blame anyone but yourselves for this one. Unlucky that it ended up as badly as it did, though.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-04-30, 11:53 PM #21
Yeah, phoenix pretty much summed it up, gringo.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-05-01, 1:21 AM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by Spork
You should have been watching the cheerleaders, fool!

Spork, you probably already know this, but you're a genious.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-01, 2:47 AM #23
You should start boxing or something like that to vent out your fighting spirit. School is not a wise place to fight for tactical reasons, as you learnt.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-05-01, 7:53 AM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix_9286
Yes, it does. Quite hilarious to watch actually...

So the bigger issue could be the influence of this game on his actions. If he's ever played Splinter Cell (or even just seen it or heard of it) then there is an obvious connection. I think he should sue Ubisoft!
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-05-01, 12:05 PM #25
Wow you are really immature. Sueing the teacher because she didn't watch you? For god's sake that's just moronic. It was your own fault, not that Ana girl, not your teacher. Stop trying to blame things on other people.
2005-05-01, 1:43 PM #26
Quote:
because some kid called said (He's gay by the way) said

Some kid called what? Why does his orientation matter?

By the way, you're all idiots.
nope.
2005-05-01, 2:26 PM #27
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Wow you are really immature. Sueing the teacher because she didn't watch you? For god's sake that's just moronic. It was your own fault, not that Ana girl, not your teacher. Stop trying to blame things on other people.

he said he hoped the parents WOULDN'T sue the teacher
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-05-01, 4:32 PM #28
1.- I Never blamed Ana, I'm just saying Ana provoked the fight, I'm afraid I cannot say what she did to provoke it, because I'd probably get banned.
2.- I was going out to see the cherleaders
3.- Me and my friend were the only ones left in the classroom, I have no idea why my friend would want to come back in.
4.- The rules, well, they are more strict to me and my friend because, we can't go on one day with out a fight for the last, oh umm, 2-3 years, so thats why I'm that close to getting a very, very long suspension or kicked out.
5.- I said the part of the teacher getting sued only because she was yelling that she was resposible at the class session at us for like 1/2 an hour, so I thought it deserved its line.
2005-05-01, 5:28 PM #29
Quote:
4.- The rules, well, they are more strict to me and my friend because, we can't go on one day with out a fight for the last, oh umm, 2-3 years, so thats why I'm that close to getting a very, very long suspension or kicked out.

Do you expect sympathy from us? Knowing that you've been ****ing up for the past 2-3 years just makes me wish you get expelled from school even more.
2005-05-01, 6:03 PM #30
1.yousaying Ana provoked it, you're blaming her for the fight. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=provoke --according to this, saying someone provoked the fight, and blaming the for the fight seem the same to me.
2. OK, the rules for you and this kid are more strict for you and this kid, you seriously need to find a way to work this out then, because if you don't you'll be expelled most likely and ruin your life
3. if you and he were the only ones left in the classroom, so you can fight? Sure, you didn't know he'd be coming back, but that's not his fault for coming back. Just work it out, and quit trying to blame other people!

I meant you didn't know your friend would be coming back in 3, not the person you're fighting with
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-05-01, 6:05 PM #31
have you ever tried like... not fighting?
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-05-01, 6:07 PM #32
Quote:
Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ
have you ever tried like... not fighting?

That would be a good idea, bro. You should have seen the cheerleaders. Tisk tisk tisk. You disapoint me.
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-05-01, 6:39 PM #33
Wait wait wait...

He's your FRIEND, yet you two consistently beat the crap out of each other?

... Am I the only one who thinks this is one HELL of a relationship?
Last Stand
2005-05-01, 7:06 PM #34
I have a violent relationship with some of my friends. The other night I think I recieved a concussion because of it.
>>untie shoes
2005-05-01, 7:06 PM #35
Love hurts, love scars,
Love wounds, and marks,
Any heart, not tough,
Or strong, enough
To take a lot of pain,
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
2005-05-01, 7:27 PM #36
I suggest deleting this thread. Massassi's collective IQ is going down the drain because of its existence.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-05-01, 7:29 PM #37
[what everyone else said.] And if those doors are such a hazard, wouldn't it be cheaper for the school to replace them rather than having a doctor constantly on call? :confused:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-05-01, 7:35 PM #38
This thread fills Rob's belly with laughter.
2005-05-01, 7:37 PM #39
Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!
2005-05-01, 10:49 PM #40
Quote:
1.- I Never blamed Ana, I'm just saying Ana provoked the fight, I'm afraid I cannot say what she did to provoke it, because I'd probably get banned.

Okay, now I'm curious.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!