Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 1 tequila 2 tequila..... 12 tequilas....
1 tequila 2 tequila..... 12 tequilas....
2005-05-01, 6:54 AM #1
last night, at a rock club...hadnt been drunk in months, ddecided to get wasted with... :
12 tequilas, 2 southern comforts and lemonades and a good amount of coke to keep me hydrated, in the space of 3 hours.

Isnt 12 liek 1/3 of the lethal dosage??

Anyhoo, I'm still drunk. This is probably the most Ive ever drunk, and i'm expecting some mighty fine illness later on in the day, possibly crapping out my liver in the process.

So like poast your most uber drunkessness evarr!!!

[this thread was written under the influence of copious amounts of booze]
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-05-01, 6:59 AM #2
Hehe, I had a big one last night too :)

I'd had over half a bottle of red wine, four or five cocktails and then i got home and hit the whiskey in a three hour marathon drinking game. Oops.

I couldn't walk properly when I got up. Read more about it here.
2005-05-01, 7:05 AM #3
coke doesn't keep you hydrated.

water does.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-05-01, 7:10 AM #4
last night i just had about 4 or 5 pints and about 5 or 6 shots of random stuff, i was a bit drunk but i've been much worse before.

Like that one time at leeds, drinking 35 cans of lager in one day really takes its toll on your sanity.
2005-05-01, 7:31 AM #5
My first time drinking my friends and I split a 60 of Crown Royal between 5 of us... Lets just say, all of us threw up multiple times and I passed out first. I think I had around 17 shots, wit a few of them being doubles. :eek:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-05-01, 7:48 AM #6
A couple months ago I drank somewhere between 10 - 15 shots of Absolut Vodka (can't remember the exact amount) in the course of 2 hours... I hadn't eaten or drank for about 12 hours before that, and was too sick to eat or drink anything (except a few glasses of water) for another 14 or 15 hours.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-05-01, 7:49 AM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ
coke doesn't keep you hydrated.

water does.

Better than nothing.
D E A T H
2005-05-01, 7:52 AM #8
Coke is a diuretic. It could be a lot better.
2005-05-01, 7:54 AM #9
indeed.

Drinking something that worsens the effects of dehydration as a solution to dehydration is kind of silly.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-05-01, 7:59 AM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ
indeed.

Drinking something that worsens the effects of dehydration as a solution to dehydration is kind of silly.

You have to remember he was drunk. :p
D E A T H
2005-05-01, 8:12 AM #11
Haha I love reading posts of people when they are drunk.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-05-01, 8:13 AM #12
"he" still is drunk.... 15 hours after he stopped drinking...

No signs of hangover thus far!!! I'm invincible!!!

(lots of farting tho :( )
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-05-01, 8:29 AM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruthven
(lots of farting tho :( )

Hawt.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-05-01, 8:33 AM #14
lol, I'll be sure to post something next time.

Last time I was drunk, I accidently locked my cell phone. I was trying to set the alarm clock. I don't know how I locked it.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-05-01, 8:34 AM #15
Last night I only had a beer and a cup of wop.

However, I was quite drunk during the day. It was the annual Mifflin block party, which means that 80,000 people were all on one street with free beer everywhere. Such fun.
2005-05-01, 8:38 AM #16
Regarding tequila:

When you buy tequila, there is one thing you should watch out for. If you want really good stuff, be sure it says 100% Blue Agave on the label. (This tequila is a lighter yellow, and it is pure tequila) If it doesn't say that, then it has probably been cut with brown sugar (tequila makers like to stretch their supply, so they add other things) and it isn't as good. (This tequila is a darker yellow.)

The worm is only found in bottles of genuine Mezcal. The worm represents life and is there to give the drink a life of its own. And yes, you are supposed to eat it.
2005-05-01, 3:07 PM #17
Last night, I had 7 bottles of Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer. I was quite drunk, but not as bad as the night when I had 5 Boules and 17 bottles of Bud. That was a bad night.

But drunk Steak and Shake and IHOP trips are fun.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-05-01, 3:17 PM #18
Bottle of Jagermeister and 12 pack of bud select.
Messed up night. Was hanging in my room, passed out. That's all I remember. Then I got naked and ran around pissing a bunch of people off, finally went and passed out in my neighbors room, musta thought it was mine, and of course was still butt naked. So he had to put some pants of me and carry me over to my room.
2005-05-01, 11:15 PM #19
15 drinks of varying types over 2 hours + 3 shots of Bacardi at the end of that (in 5 mintues). Don't remember much after that. Worst hangover of my life.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi
Better than nothing.

Actually, probably not. The high sugar content doesn't help you out much at all.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-01, 11:24 PM #20
I'm told that you should drink coffee after a night of large quanitities of ethanol.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-05-02, 12:51 AM #21
That's more a myth than anything else. The best thing is lots and lots of water because you lose soemthing like 4 times the volume (water) of alcohol consumed. That may be a little high, but hydrating is where it's at.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-02, 1:18 AM #22
I drank a half bottle of Jack Daniels saturday night. I proceeded to do several keg stands. I vomited for over an hour, and some girl decided to make sure I was alright by giving me water and such.

Vomiting is not so bad if you're not in the bathroom alone.
>>untie shoes
2005-05-02, 3:19 AM #23
Record that still remains unbroken from 2004 autumn, my drinking total for the entire night:
2 bottles of white wine
2 pints of beer
2 1/3 liter bottles of Long Drink
a white russian
a ½ liter cider

I was WAAAAASTEEEEED!!
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.
2005-05-02, 6:47 AM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by JediGandalf
I'm told that you should drink coffee after a night of large quanitities of ethanol.

No, drink water (though not in large quantities - if you fill up your stomach to bursting with water, you're going to end of throwing it up - personal experience :o). One of the largest causes of hangovers is dehydration.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!