Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Call me crazy, if you wish...
Call me crazy, if you wish...
2005-05-03, 2:07 PM #1
Hi!
I have here, a crazy thought...
I was flipping channels, and landed on Jay Leno... I watched a bit, half listened, then a few words entered my brain... "What is your next project?" Then a thought entered my brain:
What if Massassi had its own talk show? Brian our host, and he picks up random news from the common folk that come around here, and has interviews with some of the editors/modders (and anyone that shows their work on the Showcase forum).
So, who'd like to call me crazy?

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2005-05-03, 2:38 PM #2
Why does everyone assume Brian is some multi-faceted man that can do anything and everything perfectly?
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-05-03, 2:39 PM #3
He is. ¬¬
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-05-03, 2:44 PM #4
You know what would be really crazy? Answering my email or Private message, I can't remember what one I sent you.
nope.
2005-05-03, 2:45 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by fishstickz
Why does everyone assume Brian is some multi-faceted man that can do anything and everything perfectly?
Because HE CAN!!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-03, 2:47 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by fishstickz

I dunno. But I DO know fishstickz go well with ketchup.

D E A T H
2005-05-03, 4:33 PM #7
YOU'RE CRAZY.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT

↑ Up to the top!