Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → PETA protests KFC (FUNNY video)
PETA protests KFC (FUNNY video)
2005-05-05, 10:14 AM #1
http://wildboston.com/video.php?id=350

Warning, might contain language. I am in calss right now with no speakers so I don't know what is being said. Watch the entire video.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-05-05, 10:32 AM #2
thats great, haha.
2005-05-05, 10:40 AM #3
Ha ha ha.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-05-05, 12:54 PM #4
Ad Nauseum is a great way to make your point.

...So is Ad Chickenum. :D
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-05, 1:13 PM #5
<3
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-05-05, 1:26 PM #6
I don't get it. What am I supposed to be laughing at? The fact that I live in a country where people actively don't care about the horrible conditions that their food comes from and the corporations that propogate it around the globe? Or laughing about the nasty stuff that just ate? Or giving a giggle of relief that he decided to pull that stunt among a particularly non-aggressive group of protestors and that he can still eat chicken because he didn't get his teeth knocked out by a impromptu blunt weapon?
:master::master::master:
2005-05-05, 1:28 PM #7
I think it's the fact that he came outside and started eating a bucket of chicken in front of them.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-05-05, 1:40 PM #8
I think KFC buys thier chicken, I don't think they actually raise it.
2005-05-05, 2:00 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by stat
I don't get it. What am I supposed to be laughing at? The fact that I live in a country where people actively don't care about the horrible conditions that their food comes from and the corporations that propogate it around the globe? Or laughing about the nasty stuff that just ate? Or giving a giggle of relief that he decided to pull that stunt among a particularly non-aggressive group of protestors and that he can still eat chicken because he didn't get his teeth knocked out by a impromptu blunt weapon?

I think you're supposed to be laughing at the fact that they're all retards for thinking they'll change anybody's opinion by spouting random, probably misleading and false facts out over a megaphone with a cute little chant going on, while some guy comes up and eats said 'evil tool of the man' (not a direct quote) in front of them.

Or because it's funny to watch a guy piss some people off.

Probably the latter
D E A T H
2005-05-05, 2:58 PM #10
I would SO do that...
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2005-05-05, 3:10 PM #11
Hehe, stupid hippies.
Self-righteous people are more sinful than I am.
2005-05-05, 3:51 PM #12
This is why god did not want democracy...
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-05-05, 6:46 PM #13
I wish I had that 3 minutes of my life back. That was lame.
2005-05-05, 8:24 PM #14
That was awesome.

I've always wanted to do something like that. I'll have to go find my nearest PETA protest.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-05-06, 4:28 AM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01

What the ****?
D E A T H
2005-05-06, 9:43 AM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by mscbuck
I've always wanted to do something like that. I'll have to go find my nearest PETA protest.

Make sure it's PETA, not something like Food Not Bombs. PETA tends to be a bunch of pussies, but I've found that there are a lot of vegans that have pretty anti-social behavior. In fact, there are a lot of eco/vegan types out there that downright hate humans.

Not to sound like a threat or warning, though. I just don't think that having ones teeth being kicked out by faux-leather steel-toed boots is a good punchline for a practical joke.

But, then again, real activist groups don't protest in front of fast food franchises, so you might be alright.
:master::master::master:
2005-05-06, 10:14 AM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet
I think KFC buys thier chicken, I don't think they actually raise it.
Exactly right. I don't imagine too many fast food franchises raise their own livestock.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-06, 10:20 AM #18
I don't know, every McDonald's I've gone too has a pasture with cows adjacent to the parking lot.

I always feel guilty when I order a triple cheesburger.
2005-05-06, 10:47 AM #19
every McDonalds i've been to has been in the middle of a town and therefore miles away from the nearest field.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-05-06, 12:56 PM #20
Hah..what a coincidence..
Attachment: 4888/untitled.gif (36,417 bytes)
woot!
2005-05-06, 1:53 PM #21
Hey, let's point out Google ads in every single thread. :rolleyes:
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-06, 2:00 PM #22
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL
Hey, let's point out Google ads in every single thread. :rolleyes:

Good idea! *runs off to do so*
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-05-06, 2:54 PM #23
Quote:
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen

↑ Up to the top!