Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm moving.
I'm moving.
2005-05-07, 7:57 AM #41
Only Martyn's allowed to come to Canada. The rest of you filthy Brits stay home. :p
2005-05-07, 10:40 PM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
Yeah I got the reply and I'm happy because of it, I was planning on replying once I've got the 2 replies I'm waiting on, Edward, and I think the other was Tony.

Alrighty.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-05-08, 7:19 AM #43
It's actually sunny here today, but I heard blair might be resigning, so I might stay, Gordon Brown isn't so bad. He's got a friendly look to him... :rolleyes:
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-05-08, 7:43 AM #44
Yes, there are good reasons to be disheartened with Labour; Iraq, topup fees, asylum seekers - popular gripes. But Labour are the only socially progressive party able to form a government.
One that's introduced Civil Partnerships for gay couples, abolished section 28, normalised the age of consent for homosexuals, introduced the minimum wage, committed itself to raising the minimum wage, lowered unemployment levels hugely, invested huge sums in the health service and education, helped the most vulnerable with tax credits and been generally redistributive.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-05-08, 11:02 AM #45
The Netherlands

Germany

Japan

Rest of Europe and Asia

NOT U.S. (BUSH IS PRESIDENT!!!)
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH
2005-05-08, 1:25 PM #46
If you don't like the Labour party, chances are you'd HATE the Republicans. So yeah, America's not much of an option unless you're willing to wait a few years (and even then you still might come into another republican presidency).
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!