Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → No pants day
No pants day
2005-05-07, 12:45 PM #1
Been away since Thursday night, buuut.. What's with no , no pants day post? I was expecting to be able to update it when I sat down in front of the computer now.

You lamers don't celebrate this wonderful day? :p

I had a great No Pants Day.
Started off with a welcome home party for me at a freinds place, when midnight struck the pants came off. Then after passing out, and waking around 9:00 some freinds and I decided to go for a walk, was a nice day out. So we're out for an hour on the road getting strange looks from everyone driving by. Get back to the house, call up a local radio station (CYY) and wish them a happy no pants day. Guy answered the phone didn't know about it, thought I was crazy, but after looking up NoPantsDay.com, promptly took off his pants and mentioned the even throughout the rest of the day.

Got lunch at a market with more strange looks. One of us saw a freind from time past and we convinced her to take off the pants after she was done with work.

More randomness throughout the day, no convincing people to take off their pants. Went to Wallmart and some other stores. Just lots of strange looks.

One of us was in a play at a Highschool at night, so we headed over there. $7 dollar admission, so screw that. Talking to some kids hanging out there, they were saying the school didn't allow no pants day, so they did no underwear day. Lots of girls in skirts + no underwear. Heh.

Pregamed a bit before heading off to Denny's, hung out there for a couple hours. Got about five people to take off their pants, got about 6 complaints about "the kids with no pants on" and met up with tons of more people we hadn't seen in years.

So that made seven people we got to take off their pants. Tons of strange looks. Couple complaints. Met a bunch of freinds we hadn't seen in years. Anyone else have a rocking no pants day?

I'd show pictures of us all over tons of different places with no pants taken with my new free camera phone, but I'll be damned if I could figure out how to get them on the computer without paying for something.
2005-05-07, 12:47 PM #2
To be clear, it was trousers your were missing yeah? Not underwear?
nope.
2005-05-07, 12:49 PM #3
I'm not wearing "pants" either.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-07, 1:04 PM #4
i wore shorts
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-05-07, 1:15 PM #5
shorts doesn't count! No outter layering it should be. Gotta wear your undies!
2005-05-07, 1:22 PM #6
So wait, I can make up a holiday just by having a website for it?

INTERNATIONALROBREPLACESHUEHEFNERFORADAY.COM
2005-05-07, 1:25 PM #7
CYY sucks.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2005-05-07, 1:39 PM #8
They do now :rolleyes: Couple years ago they were awsome. But they were the only radio station I knew the number too.
2005-05-07, 2:04 PM #9
I am teh nekkid.
2005-05-07, 3:11 PM #10
Any... particular reason?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-05-07, 3:35 PM #11
I'm not wearing underwear today,
No I'm not wearing underwear today,
Not that you probably care,
Much about my underwear,
Still none the less I gotta say,
That I'm not wearing underwear today.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-05-07, 4:56 PM #12
No pants?
Life is beautiful.
2005-05-07, 5:00 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Leader
No pants?

I love the extra bit at the end!
nope.
2005-05-07, 6:49 PM #14
One day is not enough. Not enough at all.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-05-07, 7:25 PM #15
If No Pants Day is today (Saturday, May 7, 2005), then I have not worn pants all day (except for the three hours that I took my cat outside for a walk in the park).
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-05-07, 7:31 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Tonberry
If No Pants Day is today (Saturday, May 7, 2005), then I have not worn pants all day (except for the three hours that I took my cat outside for a walk in the park).

Wait a minute...you took your CAT for a 3 HOUR long walk around the park?

Well ok then.
2005-05-07, 8:06 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Wait a minute...you took your CAT for a 3 HOUR long walk around the park?

Well ok then.

Whats more shocking is the lack of no pants. I mean, WTF?!
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-05-07, 9:50 PM #18
Quote:
shorts doesn't count! No outter layering it should be. Gotta wear your undies!

What about a kilt?
2005-05-07, 10:47 PM #19
:D
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!