Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Random Vin Diesel Facts
Random Vin Diesel Facts
2005-05-11, 8:42 PM #1
*LANGUAGE WARNING*

This is one of the funniest things I've seen online in a long while.

http://www.4q.cc/vin/

Spits out stuff like this:

Quote:
Most men's nipples have no real function, but Vin Diesel's are hard enough to cut through virtually all substances, he uses them to shape diamonds, but only those over 3 carats

Quote:
Vin Diesel once played a prank on Mother Teresa by killing her.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-05-11, 8:43 PM #2
There's a thread over at PA like this. Everyone just makes up stuff about Reggie (the burly intense dude from NOA)

it's good stuff
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-05-11, 9:01 PM #3
Ok.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-11, 9:05 PM #4
He can't act.

Fact.
2005-05-11, 9:06 PM #5
He plays AD&D.

He's hot.
2005-05-11, 9:09 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
He plays AD&D.

That's a fact for sure.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-11, 9:15 PM #7
Quote:
God refuses to give Vin Diesel a soul until Vin Diesel gives back God's underwear.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-05-11, 10:52 PM #8
The bible was based on a one-act play by Vin Diesel called the Word of Vinny. or something.
一个大西瓜
2005-05-11, 10:56 PM #9
It's a little known fact that the Italian word for strength, forza, was developed by awestruck Italians after a pizzeria owner denied Vin Diesel his daughter's hand in marriage, and the island we all know as Sicily was ripped from the mainland by Vin in a fit of rage and tossed into the sea.

FACT

It makes sense anyway...

So does...

Vin Diesel occasionaly wears live rattlesnakes as a condoms.
2005-05-11, 10:57 PM #10
Ooh.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-05-11, 11:54 PM #11
If one pulls really hard on Vin Diesel's left arm, his eyes begin rolling really quickly and he has a 50% chance of vomiting assorted coins. He hates it when people do this to him.
>>untie shoes
2005-05-12, 12:06 AM #12
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only son, and his son's good buddy, Vin Diesel. Whoeverso believes in his son, and watches Vin Diesel movies, shall not perish, but have eternal life. Whoever forgoes the movies will burn for all eternity. -John 3:16 (more or less)
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-05-12, 12:09 AM #13
Vin Diesel will kill you, your whole family, all your friends and burn your damn house down if you don't write his name in bold.

On an side, I loved Chronicles of Riddick.
2005-05-12, 3:30 AM #14
Quote:
The greatest trick Vin Diesel ever pulled was making the world think he doesn't exist.

?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-05-12, 3:49 AM #15

Quote:
Vin Diesel gave Colonel Sanders the Original Recipe.
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2005-05-12, 4:50 AM #16
Axe Deodorant Spray is made entirely out of Vin Diesel's natural pheromones and a pinch of chili powder.

Vin Diesel blew up the Hindenburg because he hates fat people.

Vin Diesel once invaded Poland, claiming "What's popular isn't always Reich."
nope.
2005-05-12, 5:49 AM #17
Vin Diesel loves lamp.

Vin Diesel can listen to an audio CD by twirling it on his finger and licking the surface.

Vin Diesel routinely throws glass houses at rocks.

Vin Diesel solved Fermat's Last Theorem with just a slide rule, but will not show the proof to anyone unless they beat him at a thumb wrestle. Tony Danza was the only man to ever beat Diesel and get the information.
Stuff
2005-05-12, 5:51 AM #18
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoman
?

It's from The Usual Suspects:

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Quote:
Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ***. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water...Into Blood".
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-05-12, 5:52 AM #19
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob
He can't act.

Fact.

QFT
2005-05-12, 5:56 AM #20
VIN DIESEL STICKS TO MAGNET.

Fact.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-05-12, 9:13 PM #21
Vin Diesel circumcised himself with his own teeth. He now uses his foreskin as a skull-cap to maintain his bald appearance.

... worst mental image ever.
2005-05-12, 9:15 PM #22
They also use Vin Diesels foreskin as a giant tarp during monsoons in some foreign countries...
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-05-12, 9:57 PM #23
Vin Diesel owns a chain of fast food restaurants throughout the southwest. They serve nothing but pork rinds and Hot Pockets. A giant plastic Vin Diesel head spins around on a pole outside the franchises, shooting fireballs at passerby.
2005-05-12, 10:40 PM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
He plays AD&D.

He's hot.

QFT :o
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-05-13, 12:35 AM #25
Vin Diesel is YOUR MOM!
Pissed Off?
2005-05-13, 12:05 PM #26
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
Vin Diesel is YOUR MOM!

Vin Diesel goes to college.
nope.
2005-05-13, 12:29 PM #27
great, which one of you broke it?
Quote:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/q4cc/public_html/vin/index.php on line 82
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-05-13, 1:37 PM #28
Quote:
As a child, Vin Diesel could be found staring absently across a large gorge. When asked what he was doing, he said he was going to burn the bridge down. Well I'll be a flyswatter's Aunt Sally if he didn't sit there for 14 years waiting for that bridge to be built, and when it finally was he torched it and was gone in the blink of an eye.
2005-05-13, 4:37 PM #29
Quote:
A lot of people find the word midget to be offensive; Vin Diesel doesn't care what you call them as long as they are not over-cooked and come with a side of cole slaw.

Quote:
Vin Diesel will be ordained Pope when the current one dies, anonymous Vatican officials have said. He will be called "Pope George Ringo I"

Quote:
Vin Diesel is the ultimate paradox in that he does not think and yet he very much is.

Quote:
UPS doesn't use trucks. Instead the drivers ride on the back of Vin Diesel's children and deliver packages.

Quote:
Vin Diesel knows that the solution to Social Security reform involves a goat, 3 pixie sticks, and a 1988 Donruss rookie card of Henry 'Bam Bam' Muellens. The rest is self-explanatory.

ROFL
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2005-05-13, 7:15 PM #30
At the time of his birth, Vin Diesel was the 10,543rd most popular name for white males in the world. He has since hunted down and eaten everyone who shares his name, leaving only himself.

Jesus walked the desert for 40 days and 40 nights without food or water; Diesel did it in an hour.

Vin Diesel stays crunchy in milk for up to 72 hours. Then he explodes.

Fun

o.0
2005-05-13, 8:26 PM #31
So someone cut out "Bill Brasky" and replaced it with "Vin Diesel"?
Okay.
Vin Diesel's penis has a toenail at the end.
Vin Diesel once got liposuction. The result was President William Howard Taft.
Vin Diesel once used human babies as fish bait. When they failed to produce the desired results, he chopped up the remaining babies and used them to chum the water surrounding the boat. Brasky said, "All in all I'd prefer to use a lure."
In China, Vin Diesel’s urine is bottled and sold as an aphrodisiac and after-dinner drink

-Adapted from http://p208.ezboard.com/bbillbraskyrecreationsociety to fit the name
2005-05-13, 9:13 PM #32
oomggggg ROFL

Vin Diesel is banned from World of Warcraft because he once put fourty thousand copper chain pants in separate auctions. Every one was sold, but the server load caused the entire cluster to go down for over a week.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-05-13, 9:17 PM #33
Legend has it that he once hung by one leg from a tree for nine days and nine nights in exchange for SACRED WISDOM.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-05-13, 9:54 PM #34
Vin Diesel backwards spells Mickey Mouse.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?

↑ Up to the top!