Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → /rant
/rant
2005-05-12, 6:58 PM #1
Time for Stinkywrix's annual rant numero dos!

I am pissed off right now.
My mom and I just had a huge fight.
A huge fight.
It started with me and my hair.
She has always hated my hair.
It is as long as can be without it being down to my shoulders.
She got extremley angry with me for not going to get my haircut today.
Now, a little background information with that.
We got to a stupid great clips right by where we live.
Always, and I mean always, we get a stupid fat chick who has no idea what she is doing.
She makes my hair look awful, completely uneven, and inturn, making me look more like a dork then I usually do.
My hair is one of my redeeming qualitys.
It's what gives me my looks, makes me look good you know?
So she got extremely pissed when I wouldn't get it cut when I stated the above reasons.

You guys know I had money problems right?
I admit I was a little bit selfish with that, and realised I didn't really need a cell phone.
But, there are stuff I do need.
I need to buy: School Supplies, Lunch for school, bus fare, new skateboard, new bike tires for when I need to get there fast, gatorade, little brothers lunch, and fees for various other stuff like soda.
Well, It just got worse.
Apparently, according to my Mom, I shouldn't be payed for anything.
Anything.
This effectivley makes me: starve, unprepared for school, no mode of transportation, and no social life.

When I told her this, she just lauged at me, and blamed it on me going through puberty.

The Clincher:
My little brother is a snotrag, as much of the time as he can be.
I'll have friends over, and he will just follow us around, and when we accidently cuss, he will tell my mother and I will get grouned for several weeks
He will go around snickering at me because he has money and I don't.
At any time, he'll have a range between twenty and fourty dollars.
I confronted my mom about this just before dinner, and it escalated.
She told me I was a lazy good-for-nothing person, when I told her that I was one because I had no incentive to do anything!
She yelled at me, saying that I was 'wild and uncontrollable' and that my attitude was horrendous.
I am the optimistic kind of person, the one that finds humour in every situation, making jokes at the best time possible, poking fun at people.
Never have I ever outright made fun of people, and laughed at them for their moms having cancer/aids.
Never. Thats what being a jerk is.
I kinda just stood back there and took, and went back to my room.

This part scared me.
I got angry.
No, I dont mean angry, I mean ANGRY.
I was shaking.
It was like I had pins and needles all over me, and all I could concentrate on was how hypocritcal she was of me.
If I tried hard enough, I figured I probably could have broken a persons arm easily from the anger.
People usually dont get this angry unless they have a good reason.
I am pretty sure I have a good reason.

I dont often admit this, but you guys are probably the one thing that stopped me from going all out on my Mom.

What should I do now?
I have no clue.
2005-05-12, 7:02 PM #2
get some form of work? ie, paper route, mow lawns, etc, something to get you out of the house...
for something to do now, find a good book
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-05-12, 7:05 PM #3
It happened to me too. Exactly the same thing. My Mom hated my long hair because it covered my face and was full of knots. No big deal, dude, I just cut it a week ago and she's happy now.

Cut your hair, and about the money, don't worry.
I have to save my money to buy my decks. About the food, just make yourself lunches.
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-05-12, 7:06 PM #4
Well, you don't have to buy your lunch do you? I mean, there's food in your house. As for stuff like school supplies, well, that's ****ed up. Why are you paying for your brother's lunch? That's not right.

As for the hair thing, maybe that's a little battle that would be worth leeting your mom win. I mean, if she's going to ***** about it, just keep it so she doesn't ***** about it.

Regarding the little brother, well, that him being a little brother. You have to deal with that by either not swearing when he's around or going where he's not/can't go.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-12, 7:14 PM #5
Shave your head. :D
2005-05-12, 7:32 PM #6
You're just going through hormones. Trust me. Eventually, it'll stop mattering so much.

If it doesn't, you need to reevaluate--why DOES it matter so much. :p
D E A T H
2005-05-12, 9:31 PM #7
Your mom's a ***** plain and simple. But you should just relax man, don't worry about a thing. Even if you're homeless out on the street, jeez, I dunno where you live but it's all so beautiful. The cars and buildings are hideous, but the big, blue sky, the trees, and everything...We should all just get along. Don't cut your hair and tell her calmly, if she's hassling you, that she should let you be, or otherwise step outside, conform to her rules while you live in her house, and let her own stress destroy her. She doesn't own you, and when she needs to let you go she'll regret ever treating you this way (even if she won't admit it for many years).
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2005-05-12, 9:36 PM #8
It's time to kick *** and chew some bubblegum.

But don't be all out of gum.

Is your mom hot?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!