Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Will Ferrell host SNL...thoughts?
Will Ferrell host SNL...thoughts?
2005-05-15, 5:35 PM #1
Did anyone catch SNL last night? Will Ferrerll finally came back to post and I thought it was pretty funny. Except for the Robert Goulet skit.

Thoughts?
2005-05-16, 12:07 AM #2
I don't watch SNL anymore.
Pissed Off?
2005-05-16, 12:27 AM #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
I don't watch SNL anymore.

Yeah, SNL just isn't the same anymore.
2005-05-16, 9:40 AM #4
If I would have known he was going to host, I may have tried to watch it. Otherwise, I don't even considering watching SNL anymore.
2005-05-16, 8:15 PM #5
My mom said it sucked.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-05-16, 9:03 PM #6
Well, I watched it. Not his best stuff, but kinda funny. I did think it was great when he got all hippied out and joined Queens of the Stone Age on stage.

My only complaint is that they didn't have the one recurring character (not a Ferrell character) that is always saying "Oooooh NOooooooo!". Anyone know that character's name?
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-05-16, 9:16 PM #7
Meh. Will Ferrel just isn't funny to me. The best seasons of SNL were the first few. After those it just kinda went downhill.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!