Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → J-Lo caught picking her nose and eating it
J-Lo caught picking her nose and eating it
2005-05-16, 10:51 PM #1
I never thought she was good looking to begin with. This just confirms it.
Attachment: 5137/jlopick8fm.jpg (28,745 bytes)
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-05-16, 10:55 PM #2
I pic my nose. I don't eat it though. *shrug*
2005-05-16, 10:57 PM #3
Picking is one thing. Pick it in private. Don't pick it in public then eat it with cameras rolling.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-05-16, 11:01 PM #4
Anybody notice how it's snowing while she's picking and not when she's eating? I'm guessing she didn't pick her nose and then eat it. She probably picked her nose, and then later on put her hands up to her mouth.
2005-05-16, 11:03 PM #5
Hmm...pretty sure this is kind of old. Anyhoo, I wonder about the real order of the pictures. If you look at the snow on her head, the pics of her "eating" the booger have less snow on her head and it's also not snowing. That wouldn't make sense considering it would likely take place in a tiny timespan.

I'm thinking the last two photos were probably taken beforehand but it looked convincing enough to make up that story.

Still...to pick your nose in public like that is pretty rude.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-05-16, 11:08 PM #6
well she was at least picking... :|
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-05-16, 11:13 PM #7
She's a thumb picker. I knew she was human!
2005-05-16, 11:14 PM #8
hmmmmm.... sexy.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-05-16, 11:20 PM #9
What the hell should I even care about this?
Pissed Off?
2005-05-17, 4:18 AM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
What the hell should I even care about this?

My thoughts exactly.
D E A T H
2005-05-17, 5:12 AM #11
considering there is blizzard like conditions in the first three shots, then a very light flury in the next 2 shots, its highly unlikely this picture holds any truth to it.
I <3 Massassi
2005-05-17, 8:02 AM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
Anybody notice how it's snowing while she's picking and not when she's eating? I'm guessing she didn't pick her nose and then eat it. She probably picked her nose, and then later on put her hands up to her mouth.

Exactly.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-05-17, 10:24 AM #13
Quote:

Which is almost the same thing... THe booger wasnt washed off, sure, it might not have been on her finger any more, but whatever was left is still there..

Actually, I read an article not too long ago that a study was done saying we should encourage children to pick their noses and eat it because snot was actually healthy for us.
2005-05-17, 10:44 AM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by Temperamental
Which is almost the same thing... THe booger wasnt washed off, sure, it might not have been on her finger any more, but whatever was left is still there..

Not really, it doesn't even look like the same location even though they tried to crop that out. Obviously some time has passed between to the two photos in which she could have had time to wash her hands.

Or the last two photos were taken before she even picked her nose.

Btw, weren't these circulating around winter '03?...
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-05-17, 12:30 PM #15
She wears earrings when "eating" it and not when picking it? That'd be some achievement.

↑ Up to the top!