Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Night Watch
Night Watch
2005-05-17, 6:54 PM #1
Note: Don't turn up speakers at start, no the sound is faint, you will scare yourself if you do.

Night Watch Trailer

The highest grossing domestic film to ever hit Russian box offices, I couldnt find any threads about it on Massassi yet so I wanted to start one. I am extremely psyched for the US release of this movie, even though it will be limited cities only, so probably LA and NYC only. I want to see this BAD. Based off of a successful Russian science fiction series, this not only looks at the good guys view, but the bad guys, per say. Not this film though, this film is soleley the forces of Light view. The next book is Dawn Watch, which is like the Dark sides view I think, and then the conclusion in the third. I really don't know for certain, all I know is it looks awesome and I want to see it. The synthesizer music at the end of the trailer is awesome too. Its called "Unrecorded" by M83. I need to hear more of their music.

Thoughts on the trailer or anything else on the website?
Kenya, Now with lions and tigers.
2005-05-18, 2:25 AM #2
Looks like it could be interesting. If it appears on dvd here, I could rent it. Not too many movies from Russia hit the western markets, after all.

That truck scene was pretty neat.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-05-18, 12:29 PM #3
I saw the Trailer on apple's movie trailer site when they put it up a few weeks ago. Hopefully it will eventually get a wide release, it'd be nice to see it in a theatre. It looks awesome.
2005-05-18, 4:40 PM #4
How about that tiger morph scene, that was hot, and the color change when the guy hit the wall, Very nice camera trick (or did they paint the walls and change the room around completely? I think some sorta filter change)
Kenya, Now with lions and tigers.

↑ Up to the top!