Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Voice actors needed!
Voice actors needed!
2004-05-08, 9:11 AM #1
*throws out his other NeS:TG thread*

The Never-Ending Story: THE GAME needs your help.

Voices needed...

Gebohq: You average 20 something year old MID-westerner. He isn't a hick, so don't makkem tawk like this y`hear?.

Cool Matty: Your average teenager, without all the fo shizzle slang involved.

Ahnuld: Like the terminator, but more loveable and stupid, with a thick enough Austrian accent. (but not to thick!)

Thrawn42689: Steven Segal meets Morpheous. A strong male voice, but not to stong, he isn't a movie announcer.

Qwerty: A regular everyday cliche scientist voice will do.

Test lines:

Geb: Isn't it obvious? The 8th dimension is obviously the evil dimension! Now that I know what it is, I can take us there!

Qwerty: *Sigh* Its always sarcasm with you people, isn't it. There! I'm done! This should slow them down a bit.

CM: What are you doing now! They won't be arguing forever! Lets just get on here and get the heck out of here! Isn’t that just a tracker, anyway?

Ahnuld: I put a tracking-device-thing on their jet, see it's stuck right there, on the bottom of it.

Thrawn42689: You should of turned me on so we could of killed them...like with a rock..or something..

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
Originally posted by Elana14: i would love a dong like that!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited May 08, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-05-08, 11:49 AM #2
Psst, "mid-westerner" is what I said. Slight difference. And that's mostly because I had to give *something* to work with [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Ideas for a New Story
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-05-08, 12:01 PM #3
why doesn't Geb supply his own voice... -_-... and the same goes for the other real people.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-05-08, 12:03 PM #4
Because...

1.) Most of the peoples charactars sound different then the actual person who writes.
ex. I am not really Austrian.
2.) I'd like different people to do the voices. But any person can try out.

------------------
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
2004-05-08, 1:23 PM #5
Need any Essex (UK) accents? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] At your service if need be! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
We are all dying to live, yet living to die...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-05-09, 6:51 AM #6
And The Massassi Voices come to the rescue:

Attempts at Ahnuld, Thrawn and Qwerty

------------------
tristan is the best friend of the jedi

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"
2004-05-09, 6:58 AM #7
if i had proper mic and if the house was empty i'd do my own....

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-05-09, 7:03 AM #8
Something off topic: Nowadays I'm glad my attempts to get voice actors failed. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

On-topic: Nah.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-05-09, 7:06 AM #9
I'm a mid-westerner. Tragically, a series of ear infections at a young age left me with a British accent.

True story.

[This message has been edited by Ictus (edited May 09, 2004).]
2004-05-09, 7:09 AM #10
Jagged Conscience, I like your Thrawn, just a bit less robot. He sounds just like a human. Ahnuld is good, but I think it needs a bit more accent in it.

------------------
2004-05-09, 11:31 AM #11
More accent?? At that speed are you sure you'll be able to pull out in time?

I may try the Thrawn again but it's late here in England.

And don't worry if other people are in the house, just square up to them and ask them what the problem is. If they try to mess up your recording feel free to mess up their bedroom/hair/life/relationship/user account.

------------------

2004-05-09, 11:40 AM #12
Qwerty was my favorite from yours.
the Ahnuld needs a thicker voice, deeper tones.

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!