Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Too bad jEDIkIRBY wasn't there.
Too bad jEDIkIRBY wasn't there.
2005-05-20, 10:53 AM #1
42 midgets get mauled by a lion.

I think Kirby could've won. :p
2005-05-20, 10:55 AM #2
:eek:
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-05-20, 10:55 AM #3
Quote:
The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.
Truly, this is a government that exists to serve and protect.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-05-20, 11:02 AM #4
Go lion!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2005-05-20, 11:05 AM #5
Wrestling a lion. That's just stupid. :rolleyes: Kirby would have owned it though.
2005-05-20, 11:08 AM #6
Ah crap, I just noticed the URL. It's a spoof.

Damn.

And THRAWN insta-post-edited me. :(
Attachment: 5177/pbf019adsgtgrumbles.jpg (65,060 bytes)
2005-05-20, 11:21 AM #7
IT'S FAKE.

I'm sure this came right after th Cambodian Government wiped out the zombie problem they had a few weeks ago.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-05-20, 11:43 AM #8
This was posted a while back. It was fake then, too. :p

http://lionvs40midgets.uk-directory.com/

2005-05-20, 11:55 AM #9
Ah, nuts. :(
2005-05-20, 11:56 AM #10
Damn that is crazy.
2005-05-20, 1:17 PM #11
Kinda disappointed to hear it's fake :(
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2005-05-20, 1:34 PM #12
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4315341.stm

The real world is even crazier than anything you can make up.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-05-20, 2:10 PM #13
Holy crap, I'd buy that wall of skulls.

It'd be awesome to use out front, on your fence.

BETCHA PEOPLE WOULD STAY OFF MY PROPERTY!
2005-05-20, 5:39 PM #14
You have all been lied to; that article is indeed true. It details our struggle against the forces of the Lion continent. It was a feirce battle that I and my men faught.

We lost several good men that day... and we will remember them for their bravery. Let their souls live in midget-heaven for all eternity.

But we must rebuild. We most continue. Wherever there is a preditor only because of his size and strength, we will be there, our numbers overthrowing such beasts as bears, lions,
tigers, industrial cars, and jessie ventura. We will show everyone that those who are taller are not always the victor.

For those we lost that day: Live on in the souls of the small and weak!

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-05-20, 5:40 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
You have all been lied to; that article is indeed true. It details our struggle against the forces of the Lion continent. It was a feirce battle that I and my men faught.

We lost several good men that day... and we will remember them for their bravery. Let their souls live in midget-heaven for all eternity.

But we must rebuild. We most continue. Wherever there is a preditor only because of his size and strength, we will be there, our numbers overthrowing such beasts as bears, lions,
tigers, industrial cars, and jessie ventura. We will show everyone that those who are taller are not always the victor.

For those we lost that day: Live on in the souls of the small and weak!

JediKirby

Wait... Does that mean you are really a midget? Or you're just small?
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-05-20, 5:42 PM #16
i think this begs the question: Whatever happend to MidgetBasher?
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-05-20, 5:43 PM #17
I'm technically a dwarf (Diastrophic Displacia, AKA Dwarfism), but midget is a general enough term. I'm 3 feet tall. See, technically, dwarfs are normal size with smaller limbs, while midgets are all preportionate in arm length and body size.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-05-20, 5:46 PM #18
Quote:
I'm technically a dwarf (Diastrophic Displacia, AKA Dwarfism), but midget is a general enough term. I'm 3 feet tall. See, technically, dwarfs are normal size with smaller limbs, while midgets are all preportionate in arm length and body size.

JediKirby

Can you post a picture of you? Last time I saw you, you didn't look like a dwarf...
2005-05-20, 5:50 PM #19
Does it really matter? :p
2005-05-20, 5:55 PM #20
This is a couple years old. I'm very smooth-featured and hairy now.
http://www.zentatsu.com/MVC-014F.JPG
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-05-20, 5:59 PM #21
Quote:
Originally posted by TheJkWhoSaysNi
i think this begs the question: Whatever happend to MidgetBasher?

No, no, no. It doesn't beg the question. It raises the question, it evokes the question, it puts forward the question, but it doesn't beg the question. Begging the question is where you assume the question is true when trying to answer the question; a logical fallacy also known as a circular argument.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-05-20, 6:00 PM #22
The grammar bast***d strikes again! :p
2005-05-20, 6:00 PM #23
Quote:

Cool.
2005-05-20, 6:59 PM #24
:(
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-05-20, 7:12 PM #25
Quote:

<3 that shirt, kirbs :D

↑ Up to the top!