Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 3 more movies?
3 more movies?
2005-05-23, 6:41 PM #41
Guys guys.. i'm telling you. We (Massassi people) should start a slow but steady plan to take over Lucas Arts. Once we've added geo modding into Jedi Academy and integrated X-wing alliance and battlefront 2 into JA we would then go onto take over (slowly) Lucas Film (assuming GL is long gone). Then we can create episode 7-9 starring Vin Diesel and Jet Li.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-05-24, 12:50 AM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by AKPiggott
Lucas is a filthy liar though. He claimed that the OT would never see the light of day on DVD before RotS. As for his masterful vision, that's a load of bollocks too, he clearly made the story up as he went along but he's far too stubbon to admit it.

He ment that he had the basic plotline made up from the start.

Also, The set came out on DVD because of fans (not the hardcore fans that think it is sacrilage for him to void stories based around his own creation) that wanted the series to come out earlier.

Also, he probably released it because it was already finished and ready to go, so he realesed it ahead of time, he could have kept it for the 30th aniversary if he wanted to, be glad that he actualy released it at all.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2005-05-25, 3:56 AM #43
Well, I dunno if anyone's ever read any of the SW books, but it's possilbe that any new movies (if they're even going to be made) could be about Luke and his Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. Or... (and wouldn't it be a laugh...) they could make movies about the Kyle Katarn saga. :D

↑ Up to the top!