Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mario, forget piano and guitars
Mario, forget piano and guitars
2004-05-10, 2:31 PM #1
In recent weeks there have been various posts concerning various people attempting to play the various and incredibly difficult but rewarding Mario music that makes the games classics.

Alright enough crap, here's the ultimate Mario 2 remix that would melt any Italian plumber's heart This song puts that kid on the piano to shame

Useful Tidbit - Koji Kondo has been the main composer for Nintendo and has written many of the songs that get stuck in your head (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and the like...)

Edit - Please move to music forum as to avoid the wrath of the flames.

------------------
-I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood
-The Christians are coming, and they are not nice people.
--George Carlin

[This message has been edited by -God- (edited May 10, 2004).]
-I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood
--George Carlin
2004-05-10, 3:17 PM #2
Once again, not being a nazi...wrong forum.

------------------
OSC Empire | A.H.N.U.L.D.
[Jim7 PING reply]: 666secs
Think while it's still legal.
2004-05-10, 3:26 PM #3
Yeah sorry, forgot there was a music forum, usually don't go there myself [http://forums.massassi.net/html/cool.gif]

------------------
--George Carlin
--George Carlin

↑ Up to the top!