Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Text programs
Text programs
2004-05-10, 8:41 PM #1
Anyone know of any cool text programs like so you can make them 3D and other cool effects?
2004-05-10, 11:42 PM #2
Making text 3d or stuff does not make it cool.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"WHEREAS, a body of men calling themselves the National Congress are now in session in Washington City, in violation of our Imperial edict of the 12th of October last, declaring the said Congress abolished;
WHEREAS, it is necessary for the repose of our Empire that the said decree should be strictly complied with;
NOW, THEREFORE, we do hereby Order and Direct Major-General Scott, the Command-in-Chief of our Armies, immediately upon receipt of this, our Decree, to proceed with a suitable force and clear the Halls of Congress." -By Order of Emperor Joshua A Norton I of the United States of America, Dei Gratia, January 1860
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');

[This message has been edited by Dormouse (edited May 11, 2004).]
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-05-10, 11:55 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dormouse:
Making text 3d or stuff does not make it cool.

</font>

</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-05-11, 12:36 AM #4
Dormouse, dude, I think you need to seriously re-evaluate the size of your sig.

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-05-11, 12:44 AM #5
Youre right, it's not a third as large as some people's. I shall fix that right away.. later.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"WHEREAS, a body of men calling themselves the National Congress are now in session in Washington City, in violation of our Imperial edict of the 12th of October last, declaring the said Congress abolished;
WHEREAS, it is necessary for the repose of our Empire that the said decree should be strictly complied with;
NOW, THEREFORE, we do hereby Order and Direct Major-General Scott, the Command-in-Chief of our Armies, immediately upon receipt of this, our Decree, to proceed with a suitable force and clear the Halls of Congress." -By Order of Emperor Joshua A Norton I of the United States of America, Dei Gratia, January 1860
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-05-11, 4:07 AM #6
Photoshop.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-05-11, 5:06 AM #7
You got to be kidding me...

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-05-11, 6:17 AM #8
Thou shall not challenge the Spork![/i]

My suggestion: Word..heh

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

-------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited May 11, 2004).]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-05-11, 8:16 AM #9
WORDART!

yay

------------------
Run Away!!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.

↑ Up to the top!