Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What's the most...
What's the most...
2004-05-11, 11:03 AM #41
The whole damn nation...

*Awaits major flames*

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] It was a joke - I don't claim to know anything about the US's, so hey! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
We are all dying to live, yet living to die...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-05-11, 11:08 AM #42
Maryland. Get rid of everything in that state, and the world will be better off.

------------------
<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
<jipe> .. yes, Ubuu, we're racist commy nazi jews, and we hate male pattern baldness
<Professor`K> Sorry, but half-way through your logic, my head exploded
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-05-11, 11:28 AM #43
You notice I did the smart thing by listing states in which there are no known Massassians . . . [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] (Check Spork's map, it's true).

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-05-11, 11:31 AM #44
New Mexico.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-05-11, 11:57 AM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:
North Jersey is like a completely different state than South Jersey. I'm so sick of the North giving a bad name to the South.

I say, split Jersey into two states, then nuke North Jersey (it's so dirty up there, you would barely notice a difference).

</font>

you speak the truth

------------------
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-05-11, 3:02 PM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:
North Jersey is like a completely different state than South Jersey. I'm so sick of the North giving a bad name to the South.

I say, split Jersey into two states, then nuke North Jersey (it's so dirty up there, you would barely notice a difference).

</font>

So very, very true.

[edit] Darn MBeggar, posting the exact same thing earlier. Oh, well. it's still true.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
Scions of Light[/i]
The Never Ending Story Squared[/i]

[This message has been edited by Noble Outlaw (edited May 11, 2004).]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-05-11, 4:52 PM #47
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SavageX378:
California is useless? What about the major industries like the computer, movie, and music that are massively produced there?
</font>

Don't forget the pr0n industry [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

Oh, Alabama.

------------------
When guitars are outlawed, only outlaws will have guitars.

[This message has been edited by MaD CoW (edited May 11, 2004).]
2004-05-11, 5:49 PM #48
What has Montana ever done?

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-05-11, 5:49 PM #49
Montana. In fact, I don't think Montana /actually/ exists. I think it's part of some complicated government plot..

Think about it. Do you know anyone that lives in Montana? Do you know for a fact that they're living there? HAVE YOU BEEN TO MONTANA, AND ARE YOU SURE IT WAS MONTANA, AND NOT RUSSIA???

------------------
[19:59] Happy "Liar liar" dud: This is arguably one of the lowest points in my life.
[20:00] Happy "Liar liar" dud: I'm sitting here infront of my two computers wearing shorts and with no shirt, eating potato salad and orange juice, debating the existance of pants.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-05-11, 5:50 PM #50
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by happydud:
Montana. In fact, I don't think Montana /actually/ exists. I think it's part of some complicated government plot..

Think about it. Do you know anyone that lives in Montana? Do you know for a fact that they're living there? HAVE YOU BEEN TO MONTANA, AND ARE YOU SURE IT WAS MONTANA, AND NOT RUSSIA???

</font>

Beware of the Montana Militia.....they are coming after you.

------------------
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"

[This message has been edited by mscbuck (edited May 11, 2004).]
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-05-11, 6:34 PM #51
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cool Matty:
I'd have to vote Kentucky. Bluegrass music + bad drivers + drunks = nothing good.
</font>

I happen to like/be/associate with all three of those things, thank you very much.

Is Guam a state? Cuz if it is, it's useless.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought out "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2004-05-11, 6:52 PM #52
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bobbert006:
What has Montana ever done?

</font>

Subject for such books as Montana 1942 that is provided to high school students as literature.

Whoever said Cali, NJ, or NY, **** you, we (Cali) kicks *** , NY kicks *** , and NJ kicks *** .

xP

------------------
Sigs are for n00bs.

[1337 FRNDS_Pommy | 3.14 of 14 | » And-GTx2]
Half-Life 2 Central - your definitive source for everything HL2!
一个大西瓜
2004-05-11, 7:03 PM #53
Pommy's anger has been aroused!
But seriously, what's up with Oklahoma? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-05-11, 8:11 PM #54
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I'd have to vote Kentucky. Bluegrass music + bad drivers + drunks = nothing good.</font>

/me starts shooting people left and right.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-05-11, 9:25 PM #55
I've been to Montana... but have you ever been to Idaho?

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-05-11, 10:17 PM #56
Montana's not as up-to-snuff as Idaho, trust me. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] (I live here BTW)

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!