Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → MORE NeS: The Game updates,
MORE NeS: The Game updates,
2004-05-13, 12:28 PM #1
Bad news I am afraid. Me being a flash n00b and all...I am still working so don't worry. I have alot more art work done. More animations that suck..so i am re-doing them AGAIN. I made some backgrounds...

Well...here is the bad news. I've only been useing flash for maybe a few months now....I can animate and design and all that...the problem is incorporating it all in game. Right now the entire NeS game team (Me myself and I) is looking for anyone that is good with flash to help.

Even if I don't get anyone this game WILL be released. It will just take a lot...lot longer. I am learning, reading tutorials and such, but it is just a very slow process working alone.

Oh, and I still need voice actors dang it.

------------------
OSC Empire | A.H.N.U.L.D.
[Jim7 PING reply]: 666secs
Think while it's still legal.
2004-05-13, 2:45 PM #2
Go SAJN! Audition for voice acting, masses of Massassi! You know you want to [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Scions of Light
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-05-13, 3:00 PM #3
Even if your voice sucks, try it anyway! I mean, i did.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
Scions of Light[/i]
The Never Ending Story Squared[/i]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-05-13, 5:52 PM #4
Even if you don't have a mic, try it! Steal a friend's mic! And steal your friend for their voice >.>

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Scions of Light
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-05-13, 5:57 PM #5
You can use headphones as mics. Just plug them into the mic slot and talk into either ear and see if you get noise. It works with most of the headphones I've tried.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin

↑ Up to the top!