Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Today was my last day at school...
Today was my last day at school...
2004-05-14, 8:26 AM #1
I still can't quite believe it, but that really is it and it's over. Now I've got to go back intermittently for the next few weeks to sit my GCSE exams. The good news is I will probably be returning there to go to the integrated 6th form college, so hopefully I won't have lost too much by leaving.

Even so, it's been a strange day.

------------------
We are all dying to live, yet living to die...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-05-14, 8:30 AM #2
My last day of sixth form college is over next friday. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

Happy Happy Joy Joy etc...

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-05-14, 8:30 AM #3
You too? I've got HS graduation tonight, and boy, am I ready to get out!

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought out "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2004-05-14, 8:42 AM #4
Hehehe, it was my last day at Uni as well, though I finished finals yesterday. I tell you though, trying to move out of the dorms at the same time as 500 other people is a pain.

------------------
Our very existence is at stake

Yay! I can finally join the snail-racing crew.

-@%
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2004-05-14, 8:46 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Da_Roosta:
You too? I've got HS graduation tonight, and boy, am I ready to get out!

</font>

I hate you.... I don't get out till June 11(even though I'm a senior).
No sig.
2004-05-14, 9:46 AM #6
Tuesday was my last day. It's hard to believe that my k-12 education is over.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-05-14, 10:31 AM #7
I'm done for the year

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-05-14, 10:48 AM #8
You lucky git. We don't get study leave until after our first English exam.

------------------
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-05-14, 10:57 AM #9
Mine too. I have to drop off a paper and project on Monday and then I'm done with high school. It's craziness.
2004-05-14, 11:03 AM #10
I still got like 4 weeks to go. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Bond, Power, CA, The Force, Saber, IC, Epic, Oily Mexican Food, BG, /\ |> /\ /\/\, Sentences.
Now you know where I've been.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-05-14, 11:40 AM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by - Tony -:
You lucky git. We don't get study leave until after our first English exam.

</font>

28th of this month right? The literature paper? (I heard it's the same everywhere, could be wrong)

------------------
We are all dying to live, yet living to die...
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-05-14, 12:12 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HCF_Duke:
I hate you.... I don't get out till June 11(even though I'm a senior).

</font>

:P

Yeah, all the other schools in my region don't get out til the 30th. I feel special. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought out "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2004-05-14, 12:39 PM #13
Tomorrow around 12:30 I'll be out.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

↑ Up to the top!