Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wanting to contact people...
Wanting to contact people...
2004-05-14, 1:40 AM #1
Hi!
I'm trying to contact a person, namely Adak - he who did the NRN GF Skin Pack. His e-mail, jwalker@watervalley.net, is not valid... Anyone know his new address?

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2004-05-14, 2:58 AM #2
I did a search on the forum control panel, and there was nevery any users registered here by that name. You might be out of luck.

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
DSettahr's Homepage
2004-05-14, 3:09 AM #3
The mod says it's for a clan.. you might try looking for the clans website... Of course the chances of it still being around a slim, but it looks like your best chance.

edit: Well i found their site for you, you could try posing on their message board, maybe he's still in the clan.. or at least someone there may know how you can contact him. Their site is http://www.nrnr.org .

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!
----@%

[This message has been edited by TheJkWhoSaysNi (edited May 14, 2004).]
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-05-15, 11:08 AM #4
OK, That link to NRN was useful... But still... His email wasn't there... But it answered one of my questions to him...

If anyone wants to know, then:
Question1: Does the Fleet Admiral have a name?
Found answere right away: Fleet Admiral Das.
Question2: May I use some of the skins for my own projects?

edit: Right, a third question... What level is that in the Background pictures in the NRN Skin pack?

/Edward

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited May 15, 2004).]
Edward's Cognative Hazards

↑ Up to the top!