Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → clickery here to download DT9
clickery here to download DT9
2004-05-15, 7:08 AM #1
http://flexor.360viewonline.com/

Make sure you put the files in their proper directories or it won't load correctly.

Thanks dave. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
When bread becomes toast, it can never go back to being bread again.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-05-15, 7:10 AM #2
I thought it went kaputt.

Or did you rebuild it?

------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-05-15, 7:19 AM #3
No, this is the unfinished buggy backup.

------------------
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-05-15, 12:45 PM #4
buggy? that's not much incentive for me to download it...

------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Forum Rules
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2004-05-15, 1:27 PM #5
It's just the bot paths. The map is still very playable.

------------------

↑ Up to the top!