Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Something I Just Realized...
Something I Just Realized...
2004-05-14, 6:25 PM #1
I just happened to load up MoTS for the first time in like 3 years, and I noticed that the music that plays during the opening sequence sounds eerily like something from The Matrix.

Go try it, make sure I'm not loosing my mind.

------------------
Death to all who oppose me!
Stuff
2004-05-15, 12:38 PM #2
no, the music from the Matrix sounds eerily like the opening music from MotS

------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Forum Rules
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2004-05-15, 12:46 PM #3
True, true.

------------------
"If I had a dollar for every time I had sixty cents, I would be Canada."

"Should slice indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected without, I thought, proper consideration."

--@%
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-05-15, 1:55 PM #4
I like that opening. it sets the tone and mood for the game.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited May 15, 2004).]
2004-05-15, 5:31 PM #5
Which opening music? I don't recall anything that sounded like that durning the flashing of the LEC logo. After that is the text scroll and after that is the first level... Is the level what you're talking about?

I'd plug it in and find out, but I'm too damn lazy to right now.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!