Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → GBK's weekly Simpsons thread
GBK's weekly Simpsons thread
2004-05-16, 3:48 PM #1
So Im not GBK, sue me

This week's Simpsons was one of the best in years. The best part was the "Ronald Reagan Reducation Center", and elmo in prison.. Heh

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-05-16, 4:06 PM #2
I didnt get to see it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
I used to believe that we must fight the future, lest change come without our consent. I was wrong. The truth is that we must embrace the future, for only with change can we remain the same.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-05-16, 4:07 PM #3
nor did i, i had to clean

------------------
Kroko> Massassi is like Nazi Germany online, only it's not in Germany.
|\|\|\|\|\|
<kak> WHY DO THESE RETARDS CONTINUALLY TRY LINUX?
<kak> IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-05-16, 5:24 PM #4
It's on right now where I live... I have no idea why I'm not watching it.

*runs to TV*

------------------
I check my e-mail.
2004-05-16, 5:34 PM #5
I didnt think it was as funny as the past few episodes have been.

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
DSettahr's Homepage
2004-05-16, 7:09 PM #6
I thought it was great.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-05-17, 3:13 AM #7
I agree with both DSettahr and Pagewizard. It wasn't the funniest, episode ever, but it certainly was grand. It wasn't really laugh out loud funny, but more of a cerebral experience.

[edit]Sorry DSettahr, I spelt your name incorrectly [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif][/edit]

------------------
The weapons with which the bourgeoisie felled feudalism to the ground are now turned against the bourgeoisie itself.

[This message has been edited by Insipid (edited May 17, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!