Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Oh, look who it is!
Oh, look who it is!
2005-07-20, 10:04 PM #1
That's right sports fans. Bill is back in town... well.. I never left town, but I did lose my internet access due to moving out of the dorm. But now I've got Road Runner and I'm back online. Share your warm welcomes, or heckle me until I cry.
>>untie shoes
2005-07-20, 10:07 PM #2
I thought you were leaving permanently.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-20, 10:08 PM #3
Woohoo. I missed you.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-07-20, 10:09 PM #4
Originally posted by Bill:
heckle me until I cry.

Ok. Let the heckling begin!!!!! (*randomly heckles Bill)
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-07-20, 10:13 PM #5
Your post reminds me of a Peter Jackson film. Completely one-dimensional. No depth. No originality. You don't know how to frame your posts.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-07-20, 10:30 PM #6
Let the heated debates begin!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2005-07-20, 10:35 PM #7
obviously timewolf has not seen Dead Alive.

oh and bill, im gonna kill you!
2005-07-20, 10:42 PM #8
You fool! I was mocking Bill's soapbox critques of good films!
2005-07-20, 10:54 PM #9
I did notice that Bill was gone.

One of my favourite posters is back!

Yay!
2005-07-20, 11:06 PM #10
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
Your post reminds me of a Peter Jackson film. Completely one-dimensional. No depth. No originality. You don't know how to frame your posts.

That's cute. It would be great if it wasn't for the fact that you originally agreed with my opinion of the Lord of the Rings. You even created a thread to see how many people would post the trilogy as their favorite movies.

Your post reminds me of George W. Bush. You say one thing and then later when people disagree you feel like an idiot, so you backtrack and come up with something different, but the people you told still think you're an idiot. The only difference is, he told all of America, and you only told me.

It's good to be back.
>>untie shoes
2005-07-20, 11:08 PM #11
I never agreed with you. But I did make the topic to see how many people put the film in their choices, because I find people's favorite movies tend to be only less than a decade old or dedicated to some franchise and I find that unsettling.
2005-07-20, 11:14 PM #12
If only MSN Messenger auto saved conversations...

And I'm afraid you did agree with me. I then found it rather funny that when I made a very detailed point by point analysis of why the movies are flawed, I was simply called stupid, and while this reply functioned as a nice outlet for your obvious frustration, it refuted precisely zero of my comments. One of the only semi-legitimate replies was that if the story sucks so badly, why is it so popular. To which I replied with the relevance to this situation of the Bible being a flawed story and at the same time the most popular book in the world, to which I was called an idiot.

To what end with this arguement go? I do not know, and I do not care. I am confident in my opinion, and you're very clearly threatened in your's.
>>untie shoes
2005-07-20, 11:16 PM #13
We never even talked about Lord of the Rings. We talked about Kingdom of Heaven, Sin City, JFK and Saw. The only time I remember you talking about Lord of the Rings was in a past thread, to which I don't think I replied directly to you, and I never called you an idiot outside of a Massassi thread (and the only occasion on calling you an idiot was about Saw, not LOTR) - our debates were pretty civil on MSN. There might have been a brief mention of the films in a conversation, but never to the analytical extent which you are describing, just to see how many people would list it if I posted a thread.

Methinks you're mixing up your conversations. But whatever, I know how you are when trying to be convinced of something, no matter how true it may be - you're like a brick wall. So stay on your soap box and see how long it takes before someone gives a damn.

2:30AM. Time for sleep.
2005-07-21, 12:46 AM #14
OMG it's Bill! RUN AWAY!!!

:p
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-07-21, 1:52 AM #15
NEVER debate with timewolf. This is a lesson I learned a long time ago, and still forget occasionally. If he thinks he's right, anyone who disagrees MUST be an idiot.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2005-07-21, 5:27 AM #16
I remember when we were in the TPMTC and we used to give him a critique of something he made, and he would simply stand his ground and fix nothing we suggested.

Like the droid waiter for the cantina on Darth J's Mos Espa level.
>>untie shoes
2005-07-21, 7:22 AM #17
The only problem with the droid waiter was the texture, which I didn't make. That's the only critque I remember on it, because it made it look like he was wearing a sweater.

[QUOTE=Darth J]NEVER debate with timewolf. This is a lesson I learned a long time ago, and still forget occasionally. If he thinks he's right, anyone who disagrees MUST be an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Actually my debates with Bill weren't that bad, I mostly criticized his view of Saw, the rest I just listened to without any harsh rebuttal. If you present a good point, I don't view you as an idiot.
2005-07-21, 7:25 AM #18
Originally posted by Bill:
If only MSN Messenger auto saved conversations...

It does, check the options in 7.0 you have to select it.
2005-07-21, 6:28 PM #19
Haha, Bill, Timewolf just enlightened me about who you were in the TC. I had no idea all this time.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
2005-07-21, 6:29 PM #20
Bill is Keyser Soze!
2005-07-21, 7:26 PM #21
Oh yes, J. It is I.

I think my fondest memory of the TC was how every time you came out with an "update" to the Mos Espa map it was an entirely new map.

"I updated Mos Espa. Check it out."

And it's a completely new map. And it got bigger and bigger every time. The best part is, it was a fully functional map in like 3 days... and I had no idea how you pulled it off.
>>untie shoes
2005-07-21, 7:30 PM #22
He should really remake that level in JA.
2005-07-21, 9:27 PM #23
Wait... so who IS Bill? (was)
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-07-21, 9:28 PM #24
MeLoN.
2005-07-21, 11:38 PM #25
Haha, those were the days. Every "update" I made was better and better than the last one, too, and took less and less time to make. Nothing beat that original map though. I wish I still had it, I would definitely remake it in JA, that ugly droid included.
2005-07-22, 8:52 AM #26
And you can't forget the sound when you hit the spikes. The ugly droid would be minor-nostalgia, the endless annoyance of the spikes would be nostalgia overdose.

3D Cantina!
2005-07-22, 2:32 PM #27
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
MeLoN.

Not good....
>>untie shoes
2005-07-22, 4:12 PM #28
Haha, I'll need to find a way to get it to play the sound over and over again.
2005-07-22, 4:29 PM #29
Hmmmm... I choose heckle.

BOOOOOO YOU SUCK GET OFF THE STAGE!!!

*throws tomato*

:o
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."

↑ Up to the top!