Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Where can I get KOTOR2 for < $50?
Where can I get KOTOR2 for < $50?
2005-07-22, 8:22 AM #1
Every place I have been STILL asks $50 for it! It's so annoying! :mad: I wish they would reduce the price already! Are there any stores that sell it for less?
Made you look
2005-07-22, 8:23 AM #2
Have you tried Walmart and EB games? Future shop also sells some games for cheap too if you can believe that.
2005-07-22, 9:47 AM #3
just checked the EB site... $50... last time i was at walmart $50
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-07-22, 10:02 AM #4
I know a way you can get it free, but I'm not allowed to tell. :gbk:
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-07-22, 10:08 AM #5
i know another ay to get it free...

1. you'll want some kind of clothing that makes you feel stealthy.. a ninja suit works great
2. get yourself some tools... a multi bit screwdriver and some rope at the very least
3. learn how to either distract or properly knock out any security guards
4. find the blind spots in the security cameras
5. spraypaint works but it's better to temporarily disable the cameras

that's how i steal games...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-07-22, 10:43 AM #6
Don't get it, it shames its predecessor.

It's unfinished for one and its a terrible story, just don't.
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/DMC87/f49d0793.gif[/IMG]
2005-07-22, 10:50 AM #7
after a quick search on Froogle I found this option at $38.95. But if you want to buy it from a brick and motar store, it looks like you'll have to pay 50 (unless you find it used at a place like EB).
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2005-07-22, 11:02 AM #8
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
i know another ay to get it free...

1. you'll want some kind of clothing that makes you feel stealthy.. a ninja suit works great
2. get yourself some tools... a multi bit screwdriver and some rope at the very least
3. learn how to either distract or properly knock out any security guards
4. find the blind spots in the security cameras
5. spraypaint works but it's better to temporarily disable the cameras

that's how i steal games...

I love you.
2005-07-22, 5:23 PM #9
Er...are you waiting for it to go down from $50 because you don't have $50?! I don't think it'd be such a good idea to blow all your money on a game that's only above average.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2005-07-22, 5:39 PM #10
Ebay. Sold my copy for around $40 a while back.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!