Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Unreleased Movie: Four Brothers
Unreleased Movie: Four Brothers
2005-07-22, 12:06 PM #1
I got pre-screening tickets for a new Marky Mark movie called Four Brothers last night. Let me just say this: It kicked ***! It reminded me of a blend of Italian Job/Boondock Saints but co-starring Andre3000 from Outkast, who actually did a really good job onscreen.

It isn't released until August, but this is my recommendation to go see it. I usually dislike action movies because I dont think the director delves deeply enough. This movie gives the viewer exactly what you want. In one scene, I was just like "God, I hope they shoot that guy in the face." and they did. It was badass. I love movies like that.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-07-22, 12:28 PM #2
Cool, I''ll have to check it out.:)
2005-07-22, 12:29 PM #3
I've seen the trailr on TV. Looks interesting.

Andre 3000 was hilarious in Be Cool too.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-22, 12:30 PM #4
It's not too much like The Boondock Saints is it? I was looking forward to this movie until I read that...
2005-07-22, 12:36 PM #5
Originally posted by tofu:
It's not too much like The Boondock Saints is it? I was looking forward to this movie until I read that...

Well seeing as how your taste in movies sucks, I don't think we care.
D E A T H
2005-07-22, 2:31 PM #6
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Well seeing as how your taste in movies sucks, I don't think we care.[/QUOTE]
Um, I'm exactly sure what you don't care about, I only asked how similar it is...
2005-07-22, 2:57 PM #7
It's nothing like it, other than the fact that it's 4 Brothers that go around beating the **** out of gangsters.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-07-22, 3:09 PM #8
Is this the sequel to Two Brothers?

↑ Up to the top!