Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → countertop dishwasher
countertop dishwasher
2005-07-23, 5:16 AM #1
http://www.instore.com/instore/ppesearch?&k=countertop+dishwasher&cid=13050906&view=grid&refe=instr-ismain-c&ref=aol071

maby it's a bit too much, but i want one for my dorm next year! man, i HAIT cleaning dishes in the bathroom sink.

post novelty items whitch you want or own
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-07-23, 5:44 AM #2
The price ain't the half of it, it's the water and electricity bills that'll kill ya. But I guess thats covered in your rental charges, so go for it given they supply warranty.
2005-07-23, 5:49 AM #3
Usually dishwashers only use a little fraction of the water and energy you'd normally need, because they recycle the water and are well isolated, thus heating the water mostly through the heat they generate anyway.
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-07-23, 9:08 AM #4
I wanted one of these in my room. I hate my roomates drinking all of my sodas and then complaining for me to go buy more.
I'm not wearing any pants...
2005-07-23, 12:28 PM #5
You have water hook-ups in your dorm room?
Pissed Off?
2005-07-23, 1:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Avenger:
You have water hook-ups in your dorm room?

oh, i didnt think of that :( but maby the bottom right one would work?
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-07-23, 1:43 PM #7
Yay for paper plates and such... And having a kitchen.
2005-07-23, 2:06 PM #8
Yay for other house members doing the dishes! Not being a ****, it's jsut one of the workshifts that people do at my house.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-23, 3:00 PM #9
Not really a problem here, cause everyone always eats out somewhere since the food here is decent.
2005-07-23, 3:35 PM #10
That works if you have a lot of extra money to spend.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!