Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ack... need help with Jedi Academy!
Ack... need help with Jedi Academy!
2004-05-18, 2:50 PM #1
I've played through four of the five first-tier Jedi Academy missions, and experienced no problems in anyone. Unfortunately, I've been unable to play Corellia or move on to Hoth due to what appear to be texturing problems. As near as I can tell, all the textures in these two levels have been replaced with blank grey surfaces (except for a couple of bright blue objects - presumably tracks - on Corellia). I'm re-installing as I type this, but I doubt it will yield results. Has anyone experienced this problem and figured out the solution to it?

------------------
"Why aren't I'm using at these pictures?" - Cloud, 4/14/02
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2004-05-18, 3:17 PM #2
reinstall... will fix it, *should* fix it, it will replace all the existing pk3s, which contain the textures...

The weird thing is, if the textures were missing or inaccessible, they would be replaces by a gray grid with white lines... hmmm

update us later.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-05-18, 5:11 PM #3
I think it's a bug in JO/JA that causes that.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited May 18, 2004).]
2004-05-18, 6:59 PM #4
Alright, it's fixed. I reinstalled the video drivers, and that did it.

------------------
"Why aren't I'm using at these pictures?" - Cloud, 4/14/02
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!