Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Game Thread...
The Game Thread...
2005-07-23, 2:47 PM #1
I've been going to lots of gaming websites, and I notice that some of them have a thread with a huge listing of games... I'm wondering why don't we have our own? Any how, we should post only free games and Demos/Trials of games...
You must state the type of game it is, say if its free or a demo/trial, a link to the website, and a brief description:

I'll start with my own known database of games that I can recall:

Project Entropia
Type: MMO
Playability: Free to play
Link: Project Entropia

A beautiful 3d Sci Fi game, that every Star Wars fan would love... its free to play, but you can optionaly put in money for ingame money, and vice versa... It only runs on Windows XP and 2k...

Eternal Lands
Type: MMORPG
Playability: Free to play
Link: Eternal Lands

A nice 3d Medival game, with all the things a Lord of the Rings fan would want... very nice game, and quite easy to get used to... has a very good community too.

Free World Online
Playability: Open Beta (Sign up while you can)
Link: Free World Online

A game in development, with not the best graphics but, how ever has every element an MMORPG needs... I mean you have bows, that are different than your average bow games... and swords, staffs, shields, armor, etc... it has it all... it needs more players also, so I recommend you play it... its very fun too...

EDIT: Many more to come, just to lazy to post em right now, so you ppl post them your selves..
EDIT2: I swear if some one comes here and starts messing around, with my thread they will regret it...
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-07-23, 2:53 PM #2
[Wait's for questions of "did you make these MMOs?"]
nope.
2005-07-23, 2:54 PM #3
TO BE DELETED!
2005-07-24, 11:39 AM #4
waiting for people to reply......
2005-07-24, 12:15 PM #5
Knight Online
Playability: Free to play, subscription cost for exclusive content
Link: Knight Online

A decent game with nice classes, but seems to lack content and consists mostly of level grinding.

Anarchy Online
Playability: Free to play, subscription cost for the expansion
Link: Anarchy Online

MMORPG set in a scifi universe, with an overcomplicated character system and dated graphics.
2005-07-24, 12:42 PM #6
[url]www.daimonin.net[/url]

(M)MORPG
FREE.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-07-24, 12:50 PM #7
JK
Best game ever.

That is all you need to know about it.
2005-07-24, 12:52 PM #8
Tibia
MMORPG
Free with premium accounts available.
Very addictive game.. begins with a boring grind on newbie island, then a challanging mainland that luckily has enough secrets and exploration aspects to keep me interested.

o.0
2005-07-24, 12:58 PM #9
Originally posted by Anovis:
JK
Best game ever.

That is all you need to know about it.

kwoted fo teh twuthness.
2005-07-24, 5:50 PM #10
Kingdom of Loathing
Type: NVMMOWBRPG
Playability: Done, always being upgraded.
Link: Kingdom Of Loathing.

Nowhere else can you dodge like poetry in motion to avoid being blinded... by SCIENCE. Plus, there are billions of references.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-07-24, 6:37 PM #11
I had a level 40 saucerer, but he got deleted :(
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-07-24, 6:51 PM #12
I LOVED KINGDOM OF LOATHING!!!....

for like a month. then I forgot about it.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!