Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wtf?...
Wtf?...
2005-07-24, 2:55 PM #1
I'm having a weird browser problem right now... almost every other web siten gives me a "Document contains no data" error... can some one help?
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-07-24, 2:57 PM #2
http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/forumdisplay.php?f=10

[EDIT:] Oh, and it's also helpful to know your browser type and some example web pages. And make sure your browser is up-to-date.
2005-07-24, 2:59 PM #3
Well, all my browsers are doing this.. I use Netscape, Fire Fox, My IE, and IE, and for instance, I can't go to lucasarts.com because I get that error same with many other sites like the ea games site....

EDIT: I just did runs for viruses and spyware, and there was nothing but the usual there...
2005-07-24, 3:02 PM #4
It's probably a DNS issue with your ISP. Either call them up or wait a day and see what happens.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-07-24, 3:03 PM #5
We have a Tech forum for a reason you know.
nope.
2005-07-24, 3:08 PM #6
Well, I just installed peer guardian because it blocks spyware, and I'm tired of running stupid scans every day only to delete the same crap again and again... could this be it?

EDIT: I just noticed that this thing is not worth the time, and that its worthless, because I still keep getting the darn spyware.......
2005-07-24, 3:20 PM #7
If you have Spybot, update it. It'll block a lot of that spyware from even getting on your system.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-24, 3:33 PM #8
Originally posted by Avenger:
If you have Spybot, update it. It'll block a lot of that spyware from even getting on your system.

OK, as long as I don't have to bloody do scans and runs, its ok...
2005-07-24, 3:55 PM #9
It scans.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-07-24, 4:52 PM #10
Ok, I took off peer guardian, and I no longer get that error, but now I have a new one, when I try to install the bf 2 demo, I get an error says that I need administrative privleges... I have no idea why it says this...
2005-07-24, 7:17 PM #11
Because you don't have administrative privileges.
D E A T H
2005-07-24, 7:50 PM #12
The great computer gods have decided to smite you, for spinning BS.

That, or you've been "bombed" or "nuked" again. Whichever it was before.
2005-07-24, 7:52 PM #13
Originally posted by Boco:
We have a Tech forum for a reason you know.

Although I agree with your point there really was no reason for this...

I would try to reconnect to you internet, then check your network settings... are some pages loading and a few are giving you the error or are they all doing this? Do you have a firewall? If so check the settings.
2005-07-24, 9:09 PM #14
I did all this, and this is strange since I'am a administrator on this, but all computers have these privleges, maybe a bad download?
2005-07-24, 9:17 PM #15
Originally posted by Rob:
The great computer gods have decided to smite you, for spinning BS.

That, or you've been "bombed" or "nuked" again. Whichever it was before.

In a few months, possibly weeks, we will see who is spreading crap... I warn you, you will be humiliated worse than any of your foul attempts of humiliating me...
2005-07-24, 11:58 PM #16
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
In a few months, possibly weeks, we will see who is spreading crap... I warn you, you will be humiliated worse than any of your foul attempts of humiliating me...

You know, it's funny.

All I can see is you with a piece of bread, a big turd, and a butter knife. Spreading crap, again.
2005-07-25, 12:50 AM #17
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Well, I just installed peer guardian because it blocks spyware, and I'm tired of running stupid scans every day only to delete the same crap again and again... could this be it?

EDIT: I just noticed that this thing is not worth the time, and that its worthless, because I still keep getting the darn spyware.......

This is a great example of why you should read this article.
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-07-25, 7:42 PM #18
$10 says when he formats, he loses all his data, and has to start over again. Setting him back MONTHS. Again.

↑ Up to the top!