Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Have you noticed?...
Have you noticed?...
2005-07-24, 9:21 PM #1
That putting your cursor over a topic title can give you some nice results...
Attachment: 6289/DYN.jpg (23,351 bytes)
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-07-24, 9:25 PM #2
I have. It's annoying.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-24, 9:27 PM #3
I like it.
2005-07-24, 9:49 PM #4
Originally posted by Avenger:
I have. It's annoying.

I have to agree, I'm not to fond of it.
2005-07-24, 9:53 PM #5
I have. It's annoying.

twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-07-24, 10:23 PM #6
You can also click on peoples names and a little menu pops out

I like both.
Moo.
2005-07-24, 10:28 PM #7
they're disgusting
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-07-24, 10:38 PM #8
All the new features on the forums I LOVE. I usually hate change, but this makes everything so much easier. I am bad with thread names. I might click the same thread like 4 times because I forgot what it was about, but with this new system, you hover over the topic title and it gives you the first sentence of the thread. Makes it easier to surf through the forums for me.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-07-24, 10:54 PM #9
Originally posted by A_Big_Fat_CoW:
You can also click on peoples names and a little menu pops out

I like both.

I agree :)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-07-24, 11:00 PM #10
It's insanely annoying. D:
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2005-07-24, 11:37 PM #11
Another forum I visit has had this for a long time, so I'm used to it. I like it anyway.
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2005-07-25, 12:35 AM #12
If they showed up a little slower so they wouldn't pop into your face so fast, it would be better. Also if it ignored the forum code tags, it would be less disgusting
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-07-25, 5:07 AM #13
I have. It's annoying.

I didn't mind them at first but then when I clicked the topic title they froze on the screen and I had to click somewhere else to get rid of it, they are sorta annoying now.
2005-07-25, 5:17 AM #14
It depends on your browser how fast they apear and how they behave.
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-07-25, 7:27 AM #15
They're bloody annoying.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!