Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My day...
My day...
2003-12-18, 9:15 AM #1
wow today has sucked... you see this monday i missed school and when i came in on tuesday my locker smelled funny, well turns out my friend eddie sprayed soem deer urine that hunters use in my locker as a prank. I laughed cleaned my locker got over it. Today in 1st hour we celebrated some girls bday and there was chocalate cake. Eddie is in this class with me nd i saw it as a good oppurtunity to get him back so i took a handful of chocalate frosting and wiped all over the back of his pants making it look like he **** himself. Well I got my kicks out of it then the next hour he walked up 2 em and poured the rest of taht deer urine **** on me. It was only in the back of my shirt but it smells like @ss. So i went home chagned took a shower p*ssed in a bottle and came back to school. I took some like fake snow aerosol from the art room that is a lot like shaving cream. I went to his locker which was open and sprayed the inside of it as much as i could and then poured my piss in it and also got a bunch of snow from outside and put it in his locker... needless to say he was not happy but it was funny but now I think he wants to fight i dont know if i should reconcile or let this feud go on. I just don't want him to start u know like maybe messing with my car or something bad.

------------------
-If you don't know, then don't ask...

[This message has been edited by Snoopfighter2 (edited December 18, 2003).]
2003-12-18, 9:18 AM #2
You brought it on yourself trying to get back at him. I hope he does do something nasty to your car. Maybe it will teach you a lesson.

------------------
"When all else fails, eat pie."
thoughts from beyond observance
2003-12-18, 9:20 AM #3
JESUS CHRIST YOU PUT YOUR PISS IN HIS LOCKER, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT...

dear lord man.

------------------
saberopus
oh yeh wlel i jsut gots finesht wiht my morrwoind mod for teh JO An it takes up teh 900 gigabiets of spaec but i wlil not sowh yuo gyz teh scrnshoots becasue we dunat kare wut u gyz tihnk ne1 no wear i kan get ti hostad 4 dounlowd!!!!11!111 --Checksum
2003-12-18, 9:27 AM #4
Prank revenge always gets out of control. I would have done what you did though (hehe). I would say let it go now even if he has the next/last prank. It's not really worth fighting over.

------------------
To artificial life, all reality is virtual.
2003-12-18, 9:33 AM #5
You should have called it quits a while ago.

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2003-12-18, 9:35 AM #6
I think all of that was funny except for the part about using your own piss... that was going a bit too far. Maybe if you just apologize for it before he does anything back, he'll accept it and things will go back to the way they were.

------------------
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side...

DSettahr's Homepage
2003-12-18, 9:47 AM #7
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=toilet

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2003-12-18, 9:52 AM #8
Awesome, man. Keep your tail up.

If he does something to your car just defecate on his

------------------
Of war, we don't speak anymore

[This message has been edited by Molgrew (edited December 18, 2003).]
2003-12-18, 9:57 AM #9
ok jin im not justyfying what i did but wehn u mess peoples personal property like cars its a whole different story cuz then it leads to your house getting egged and tp'ed and so on which leads to cops. And most kids my age dont own there cars it there parents and it would hurt there parents more then the kid. I KNOW i brought it on myself by retaliating but i did not tell on him which i easily of could since i had my shirt in my hand which smelled and gotten him suspened. Anwyas i think i might call him and talk to him and stop it because i do not want to get it that point. I think there is no lesson to be leanred of this.

------------------
2003-12-18, 11:17 AM #10
well he called me and he was sorry cuz he did it only to be funny and didnt think id get as mad as i did about it and we hang out a lot also and weve been friends for 2 years so i guess its no reason to break up our friendship. but man it was pretty fun while i was doing it but im glad its over, not to say I won't be locking my locker and looking over my shoulder more often.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Snoopfighter2 (edited December 18, 2003).]
2003-12-18, 11:33 AM #11
Grow up.

------------------
1 of 14 - The Coucil still lives
6-16 Never Forget.
Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2003-12-18, 11:38 AM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Grow up.

</font>

I can't believe you're old enough to drive a car and yet you have no maturity whatsoever.
2003-12-18, 11:42 AM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lateralus:
Grow up.

</font>

2003-12-18, 2:23 PM #14
This makes me thankful that I don't use my locker, and less thankful for the existence of the human species.
------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov

Never tickle the third foot!

[This message has been edited by Bobbert006 (edited December 18, 2003).]
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2003-12-18, 2:29 PM #15
What happened to the old fashioned decking your tormentor then running like hell?

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2003-12-18, 2:48 PM #16
Why dont you invite him over for dinner? Turn him from an enemy into a friend. Then when he's not expecting it, BAM! The ol' fork in the eye.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2003-12-18, 2:50 PM #17
Quick question. Why don't you lock your locker?

------------------
Juztyn
Taking credit for: Canyon Stream, Higher Ground, The Space Between, Death's Dome (mlp3), bits of JKRPG, and the entire Showcase forum, damnit!... Visit SWGalaxies.net for the latest Star Wars: Galaxies information!
I beat the internet. The last guy was hard.
2003-12-18, 2:53 PM #18
I have no pity for you what so ever

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-12-18, 2:56 PM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
Why dont you invite him over for dinner? Turn him from an enemy into a friend. Then when he's not expecting it, BAM! The ol' fork in the eye.

</font>

SPORK in your case [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2003-12-18, 3:04 PM #20
A bottle of piss should not be used as a product of revenge...

[edit:grammar]

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited December 18, 2003).]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-18, 3:19 PM #21
Yeah. That's just wrong. Piss is not to be put in anything but the toilet. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]
DO NOT WANT.
2003-12-18, 3:30 PM #22
Why did you ADMIT to using urine as revenge on a public forum?
2003-12-18, 3:42 PM #23
Grow up. And don't tell us about it.
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2003-12-18, 3:46 PM #24
You were absolutely right in your actions. This guy is obviously a dick and deserves what's coming to him, and you're the only one who can see that justice is done. And please, tell us about it.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2003-12-18, 4:20 PM #25
*in a hushed whisper* I see dumb people..

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2003-12-18, 4:52 PM #26
lol guys, ha its all over but im sorry i've seemed to anger a lot of you by acting immature, im 17 yeah i know it was not the brightest thing to do BUT i mean being a nark and telling people to get him in trouble with teachers is lame... I got him back now were even and my life will continue. I did not mean to offend anyone by the use of urine improperly but since I had no deer urine to "fragrance" his locker with I had to use the next best thing. And i see that none of you have stated what the mature thing to do would be...

lol and spork, wow man, wish i woulda thoughta that one sooner that would have solved this problem for sure

------------------
2003-12-18, 7:00 PM #27
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Anwyas i think i might call him and talk to him and stop it because i do not want to get it that point.</font>

That only works when you were the last one who was pranked. You can't piss in his locker and then immediately call him and expect to make amends. You've got to take responsibility, face his next prank like a man, and *THEN* end it.

Kids these days. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

And honsestly people, how is his urine any worse than deer urine. I imagine the deer urine smells worse, and it's not like either one is more sanitary than the other.. (If anyone wants to scientifically prove me wrong, go ahead..)

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2003-12-18, 7:10 PM #28
there are only 6# in the combinations to our school lockers, in all the lockers. that's only 36 combinations, which makes it easy to get into any locker you want. provided you can find the right one out of the 2,500 of them for one particular person your tryign to get at.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2003-12-18, 7:13 PM #29
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lateralus:
Grow up.

</font>

Yeah, and this is coming from me. You should be ashamed.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2003-12-19, 2:28 AM #30
do something he won't walk away from.

but on another note... you both sound insanely stupid to do crap like that in the first place.

------------------
mmm, smells like something burning.
2003-12-19, 5:10 AM #31
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snoopfighter2:
lol guys, ha its all over but im sorry i've seemed to anger a lot of you by acting immature, im 17 yeah i know it was not the brightest thing to do BUT i mean being a nark and telling people to get him in trouble with teachers is lame..
</font>

If telling a teacher is lame, then what does that make putting chocalate on his pants? And pouring real urine in his locker?
2003-12-19, 5:13 AM #32
Here's a hint:
After what you did, he's going to want to get you back.

If you had told a teacher it would have ended right there.

Now, you tell me which was more lame. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2003-12-19, 9:05 AM #33
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elana14:
there are only 6# in the combinations to our school lockers, in all the lockers. that's only 36 combinations, which makes it easy to get into any locker you want. provided you can find the right one out of the 2,500 of them for one particular person your tryign to get at.

</font>

Thank you for this interesting bit of information...

And yes like someone else said i saw deer urine as worse then what I did since it has a unique disgusting smell like no other and i only used my own to get back at him and if deer urine was as plentiful resource as say my own urine i would have used it. Well anyways today went by and nothing happened so I guess he's cool with it but now that we have break and i dont have to deal with it I'm just planning on having a good christmas.

------------------
2003-12-19, 9:40 AM #34
You and your friend are disgusting.

Really grow up...PDQ.

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2003-12-19, 9:59 AM #35
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Quick question. Why don't you lock your locker?</font>

If your locker doesn't have a lock already built in get a 8 variable combo lock thats like 40,320 combinations. Figuring it takes a person 20 seconds to try a combination it would take him approximatly 2.3 days to break it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

Next time something like this happens:

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">There is no Emotion,
There is Peace.</font>

Think like a Jedi.

------------------
I munch C code for breakfast and have enough room left over for a kernel debugging.
Free your mind, use Open Source.

↑ Up to the top!