Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Movie Time: "The Island" and "Bad News Bears"
Movie Time: "The Island" and "Bad News Bears"
2005-07-25, 9:44 PM #1
Havn't seen any threads on these yet so I thought I would dive in. I went to see "The Island" Friday night and also saw "The Bad News Bears" Saturday night. The short story is both of these were great movies and in particular I think "The Island" is a must see.

"The Island"
If you want a description of what the movie is about, you can find that anywhere, so I won't go in to details. Suffice to say that the movie is very well done, with a very extensive plot for a great movie. Lots of action with a good amount of sci-fi touches here and there, as well as some actual puzzles that keep you thinking...

"The Bad News Bears"
This was pretty funny movie as far as I'm concerned. I get the feeling a few people won't like the type of humor, but at the very least get some entertainment out of this movie. I, as well as most other people in the theater at the time, found it hilarious. Billy Bob Thornton was also perfect for the role.

Also somewhat off topic, I finally got around to watching the movie "Million Dollar Baby" and I thought that was simply a great movie.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2005-07-25, 9:46 PM #2
I still need to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory a third time.
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!