Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hot New Artists You can help us get on the scene...
Hot New Artists You can help us get on the scene...
2005-07-27, 5:16 AM #1
Yo i jus want to tell you about this new site thats jus had a fresh new design [url]www.icemuzik.com[/url] is now back up! im tellin you this not just for promotion but this man flava is goin KRAZYY tryin to get people some promotion with record labels handin out flyers n that but he needs alot of help anywhere on the net if you tell one person and your friend tells one person alot more artist would be gettin heard....even you! believe me we have competitions soon to come with more exposure coming to those artist who take part ..... the icemuzik mixtape feat grime mc'ees rap rnb more to come even if you're just a listener you can come and support us by listenin to this hot new talent tellin your friends about our future projectz and joining our site to site battles/competitionz theres alot more big thingz goin down WORLDWIDE which can get your muzik heard just remember us.....he will help you every step of the way

Icemuzik.com Home for Cold Flowz n Phat Beatz

Plus i get pointz for each recommendation which earns me free hosting in future monthz!
2005-07-27, 5:39 AM #2
I see letters and words, but I have no idea what you just said. Try english next time. Thanks much.
2005-07-27, 5:40 AM #3
Quick he's speaking in tongues take out your bible and start reading from Psalm 17 and don't stop, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPLES YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPLES YOU!
Attachment: 6332/fg_paulie_02.jpg (39,710 bytes)
2005-07-27, 5:51 AM #4
genuinely disturbing.
幻術
2005-07-27, 7:10 AM #5
For some reason those three guys that are in the 'in be fo da lock' pictures come to mind when I see the name of that site, but I'm afraid to click on it because of those three guys...
2005-07-27, 7:50 AM #6
Ummm..... what up...... dawg. Fresh.
nope.
2005-07-27, 11:14 AM #7
...No room on Massassi for that kind of nonsense...the spelling anyway... :mad:

+1
666, The Number of the Beast.
664, The Bloke Next Door.
Matt Bonner, The Lebron Killer
2005-07-27, 11:16 AM #8
Diggity Dag For The Rizmcshizzle
D E A T H
2005-07-27, 2:11 PM #9
Ya'll understand what he said completely, so why dont you stop being ****ing idiots and either respond with a "No i don't want to to go to your site" or a "Yes that looks cool"
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-07-27, 2:13 PM #10
No, I don't want to go to your site....izzle.

Wrong Forum.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-07-27, 2:15 PM #11
Why you be hatin T-Dawg o'the P-A to the S-T?
2005-07-27, 2:16 PM #12
Yeah. You people aren't funny at all. Bunch of white boy nerds trying to act like their black on an internet forum. I'm laughing at you, not with you. Bunch of idiots.

For those of you who like underground rap and hip hop, there's some good stuff on the site. Original lyrics, good beats. Definitely worth checking out.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-27, 2:26 PM #13
He registered on a Star Wars forum. He made ONE post. That one post was him trying to get everyone to look at his rap site. No introduction, just BANG "YO YO YO OMG SHIZZLE RAP IS HAWT! GIMME POINTS SO I GET MY FREE WEBHOSTING!". It's in the wrong forum, which makes it look like he didn't even bother to look at the forums. So I'm guessing he is going from forum to forum and resgistering a quick name just to spam his site all over the place.
Attachment: 6336/shizzle.jpg (98,349 bytes)
2005-07-27, 2:26 PM #14
Quote:
Yeah. You people aren't funny at all. Bunch of white boy nerds trying to act like their black on an internet forum. I'm laughing at you, not with you. Bunch of idiots.

For those of you who like underground rap and hip hop, there's some good stuff on the site. Original lyrics, good beats. Definitely worth checking out.

Avenger, I totally agree.

What the hell is wrong with you morons? Making fun of someone for the way they talk? It's a slang language, and unfortunately for you, it's almost as commonplace as "normal" english in some cities.

Quote:
He registered on a Star Wars forum. He made ONE post. That one post was him trying to get everyone to look at his rap site. No introduction, just BANG "YO YO YO OMG SHIZZLE RAP IS HAWT! GIMME POINTS SO I GET MY FREE WEBHOSTING!". It's in the wrong forum, which makes it look like he didn't even bother to look at the forums. So I'm guessing he is going from forum to forum and just spamming his site all over the place.

So therefore, it is both funny, fun, and right, to make fun of him and the way he talks? :rolleyes:
2005-07-27, 2:32 PM #15
No, but the kid just came here to spam the forum with his rap site, he didn't come here to join the massassi community.
2005-07-27, 2:33 PM #16
Originally posted by Temperamental:

So therefore, it is both funny, fun, and right, to make fun of him and the way he talks? :rolleyes:

Come on, we are talking about Massassian's and SAJN. Suburban white kids who know nothing more then what is inside their house. It is a shame really. So what. He posted once. We have the right to not even respond, if we felt it was spam. Most likely, he left his mark, and won't post again.

Quote:
No, but the kid just came here to spam the forum with his rap site, he didn't come here to join the massassi community.

You no where stated that till after we pointed out that ya'll bashed him for no reason what so ever.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-07-27, 2:50 PM #17
Ubuu is right you know. I'm just an ignorant white boy that never leaves his house and knows nothing of this 'culture'. Hmm, and you mean to tell me people come in different colors?! Like iPods?! Wow. That's news to me. I also like how Avenger said "Bunch of white boy nerds trying to act like their black on an internet forum." Why is it that only black people can speak ebonics? A bunch of white boy nerds trying to act like their ganster or rappers or something would fit better, but black? Please. I mean I'm sure white boys can make Cold Flowz n Phat Beatz too! Also Ubuu I like how all the white kids in the world know nothing about the rest of the world just because we aren't black. Seriously. When I was a kid I used to live in a pretty crappy place. Before my parents could afford a nice house and before they had good jobs we lived in a pretty scary town in a run down house. I know people who still live in run down crap holes, so don't give me YOUR crap again.
2005-07-27, 2:53 PM #18
Eh, meh.

It's not that big of a deal.
2005-07-27, 3:01 PM #19
Quote:
Come on, we are talking about Massassian's and SAJN. Suburban white kids who know nothing more then what is inside their house. It is a shame really. So what. He posted once. We have the right to not even respond, if we felt it was spam. Most likely, he left his mark, and won't post again.

Raat Awwwwn Ma Brotha! :)
2005-07-27, 3:01 PM #20
Yeah.. I'm not gonna bother to address the slang, we've been over this before.

After Avenger's comments I checked out the site. It's pretty good actually but this means of advertising it kinda sucks (reminds me of the guy who signed up for 5 minutes once just to copy/paste some info he found on an Islam site). Our advertiser this time was surfing and pasting so fast he failed to notice we actually have a music forum, where this could potentially had a (somewhat) less virulent response. Haste makes waste?
2005-07-27, 3:03 PM #21
Omfg Do Not Type Wigger Into Google Image Search!
2005-07-27, 3:24 PM #22
Originally posted by Temperamental:

Does speech really translate well when it comes to typing it? Actually, I do wonder about that. I, most of time, believed that the way of speaking and the way of typing were to different qualities of a person.

I don't type the way I talk. But that might just be me.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-07-27, 3:30 PM #23
Avenger, Temp, and Ubuu are right.

SAJN: Ebonics is a dialect which you (obviously) don't speak. You sound just as tacky as the people who make fun of Asians by replacing Ls with Rs.

It's like affecting a rural accent when your only exposure to rednecks is TV. It has nothing to do with your skin color. Speaking "proper" rich white educated English when talking to a bunch of people who speak like rural Americans can seem like you're putting on airs (putting yourself above them, seperating yourself), but it is infinitely worse to do an unconvincing imitiation of their speech, because then you're talking down at or mocking them. At the same time, a convincing/authentic adoption of their mode of speech means you're claiming a common cultural background, which is not something you can really fake.

Basically, you should stick to dialects you speak fluently (minus their respective flourishes when interacting with people with a different dialect). Anything else comes off ignorant, mocking or pretentious.
2005-07-27, 3:41 PM #24
Originally posted by Ictus:
Avenger, Temp, and Ubuu are right.

SAJN: Ebonics is a dialect which you (obviously) don't speak.

Just because that's how somebody speaks means that they have to type that way? And I'm GUESSING it took them more time to type that way than just typing it normally. So there's really no point to doing it.

I'm not criticizing the fact that he speaks that way. Or him being black/white/whatever. I'm criticizing the fact that he went out of his way to type something that's annoying and hard to read. And spammed.
2005-07-27, 4:02 PM #25
I just felt like saying that. I'm probably not going to check the site out for two reasons: 1) This was his first post and 2) the last 'underground' rapper I liked was Sage Francis and he's syndicated now so...hey.
D E A T H
2005-07-27, 4:19 PM #26
Psst

Calm down or ill break out the banstick.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-07-27, 4:21 PM #27
Let's not create a victim out of a post.

I would prefer to see some sentences with a capital letter in the beginning and a period at the end. It makes the content more readable and respectable. Since it is a basic skill in English, I don't think it would be too much to ask for if he wants us to give attention to it. I looked at lil shorty's post and didn't even read it until I started seeing people fight in his defense.

Also, Massassi is a place where people can mock the original poster! It happens all the time! Some of you guys need to lighten up! Most of us mock a person who would post in 1337/n00b speak, right? Why not in the case of ebonics?

So, to respond to lil shorty, I will not visit your site and be used as a tool to allow further free hosting of that site. Perhaps, you should post more, become part of this site, and then I will consider otherwise, [sarcasm]dawg OMG I PROFILED HIM IN AN URBAN AFRICAN-AMERICAN STEREOTYPE I DESERVE TO BE SHOT!1[/sarcasm].
2005-07-27, 4:22 PM #28
HYAH!!!!!!!!!111!one!111!!
Attachment: 6340/Banstick.jpg (98,716 bytes)
2005-07-27, 4:23 PM #29
Wow. Did you just make that?
2005-07-27, 4:23 PM #30
Yeah, he photographed his mom working in the yard.

OMG
2005-07-27, 4:27 PM #31
Originally posted by Thrawn42689:

OMG

LMFAO...I'm still laughing after 3 minutes of that one haha
2005-07-27, 8:18 PM #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrawn42689

OMG

OMG GOLD
2005-07-27, 8:24 PM #33
o
2005-07-27, 8:29 PM #34
Thanks for the website, but I don't like rap and so I will not look at it. I understand that Massassi is a place where everyone gets mocked, regardless. But you've had your fun, now if you would please stop posting about it. I don't he's even gonna come back to this thread.

But I'm still waiting for his second post... ;)
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-07-27, 8:52 PM #35
man. some o 'le people need to blow off some steam, liek, elsewhere, y'know?
2005-07-27, 9:32 PM #36
Originally posted by Thrawn42689:

OMG

dude. MILF.
2005-07-27, 9:45 PM #37
[http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/938/12ez1.gif]
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-07-27, 10:08 PM #38
That's actually a pretty cool site.

...what?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-07-27, 10:10 PM #39
Originally posted by Schming:
That's actually a pretty cool site.

...what?

Nothing. I agree with you. :p
2005-07-27, 10:20 PM #40
Not really the kind of rap I listen to, but better than Em_Player.

↑ Up to the top!