Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Asking Massassi"
"Asking Massassi"
2005-07-27, 4:58 PM #1
Makura Kouryuu: I need help finding a program that automatically presses a key
Makura Kouryuu: like an autoclicker
Makura Kouryuu: cept for keys
Glyde Bane: Why do you need it?
Makura Kouryuu: So I can train my acrobatics easier in morrowind
Glyde Bane: ah
Makura Kouryuu: Because my fingers hurt after pressing e for an hour straight
Makura Kouryuu: then I could leave it on all night
Glyde Bane: sounds fair to me
Makura Kouryuu: then have this tricked out skill
Glyde Bane: Ok
Glyde Bane: Asking massassi

Begin! (Yes I'll be searching too)
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-07-27, 5:04 PM #2
Doesn't sticky keys do this? Or is that just for the shift and ctrl keys... (I wouldn't know, I have it disabled)

He could always get that little drinking bird, like the one Homer used in the simpsons episode where he worked from home.
2005-07-27, 5:06 PM #3
http://www.tlhouse.co.uk/PTFBPro/specification.shtml

http://www.macros.com/

I've found these so far. Think they'd work?
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-07-27, 5:22 PM #4
http://www.autohotkey.com/

Extremely good program for macros and more!
2005-07-27, 5:23 PM #5
Originally posted by Stormtrooper:
Doesn't sticky keys do this? Or is that just for the shift and ctrl keys... (I wouldn't know, I have it disabled)

He could always get that little drinking bird, like the one Homer used in the simpsons episode where he worked from home.

The fingers you are dialling with are too fat. To obtain a special dialling wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.
2005-07-27, 5:39 PM #6
Tilde opens console.

player->setacrobatics 100

That's the easy way that won't level you. Or, to gain levels as you raise it, go to the acro trainer Senyndie in the Vivec Arena Waistworks - Fighters' Quarters and use this:

player->additem gold_100 1000000

Which will add 1 million gold to your inventory so you can afford the training. I'd then say to dump the spare change, but since you're kinda exploiting anyway with the hammering of the E key, why bother?

If you're really inventive, you can make a mod that does nothing but tweak the value .. er.. well i forget its name, but it would make it so each jump/fall gave more xp into acro than the default. I could make this for you in like 5 minutes, but it'd take much longer to find and reinstall the game (I'm honestly tempted though, haven't edited MW in months and months, good times).

Anyway, good luck.
2005-07-27, 5:43 PM #7
You could just tape down everything around the e, and then change the controls so that only e does something.

That is a rather cheap way to level up though.

If you need some others...
if you want heavy armor skills, wear as much deadric or ebony as you can, then attack a scrib. just sit there and let it attack you for about an hour. Bam! Heavy armour/block skills t0 7h3 /\/\4X!

or you could put auto walk (Q) and always run (caps lock) and let your character run against a wall for ten hours.

or you could get a full set of clothes (shirt,pants, gloves, amy, belt, shoes) and enchant them with a constant santuary. If they are all at the max, it will add up to 100 with all the pieces. From then on you have god mode without cheating.

Or you could do the same thing, but make it cameleon. Nothing can even attack you, and you can run around stealing all day. These get boring really fast though.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2005-07-27, 5:44 PM #8
I'm sorry, but I gained my 100 in acrobats the old fashion hard working way.

This guy should simply cheat...what is it...

Counsel
PlayerSet Acrobats->100
2005-07-27, 5:49 PM #9
If you're on PC you can skip jumping through hoops like that and just cheat full on with the console and construction kit. Sure, there are lots of "legit" ways to abuse the game mechanics so you become invincible, but if you're going to cheat... just cheat. IMO, it's your gameplay that you're running into the ground and MW is a lot more fun playing it the hard way, but at least with the console etc. you can kill it quickly.
2005-07-27, 5:53 PM #10
I <3 the debug for PC Elder Scrolls. The godmode option is simply

TGM.

Wow.

And I made a mistake. It's Consel

Player->SetAcrobats 100
2005-07-27, 5:56 PM #11
Keep trying. :) It's:

player->setacrobatics 100

Back when I edited this game a lot I entered those all the time to get a test character going. I'd set speed, acro, athletics and health pretty high and then practically fly around my outdoors areas to make sure trees were buried, walls met up properly, etc.
2005-07-27, 6:02 PM #12
Yeah, same here. That's what the debug is for. I made Player->SetCell "cellname" 0, 0, 0, 0 a pretty common command. >.>

So much typeing
2005-07-27, 6:12 PM #13
I don't like Morrowind.
2005-07-27, 8:21 PM #14
[http://www.lowegallery.com/john_martini/images/water-bird.jpg]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-07-28, 7:41 AM #15
Psh, I earned it the hard way. I was a freakin hopping archer :D

It's great fun to train it, you just jump EVERYWHERE. No matter how far it is to run, just jump it. Sooner or later, you'll jump long distances, and it'll actually be faster to do so. When you get to 100, you stay in the air for like 3 seconds :D
2005-07-28, 10:02 AM #16
The way I got quick boosts of the Acrobatics skill was to run up a steep hill (one that you eventually can't run up further and stary to slide down) and rapidly tap E.

Quote:
It's great fun to train it, you just jump EVERYWHERE. No matter how far it is to run, just jump it. Sooner or later, you'll jump long distances, and it'll actually be faster to do so. When you get to 100, you stay in the air for like 3 seconds

God mode + jumping scrolls = journey killer :p

You know the ones...you find them on a dead mage somewhere around one of the towns in the south-west. They fortify your Acrobatics by something like 1000 for 7 seconds. You can jump from the mainland all the way to Solstheim, it's crazy :D

↑ Up to the top!