Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Forum applications
Forum applications
2005-07-27, 7:01 PM #1
I'm taking ZHoH forum applications..

I need thread name/description and why it should be a forum on ZHoH.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2005-07-27, 7:32 PM #2
Trash Trading - Sell or trade your games, music, books, etc... with other people on the forums.

Why you should have it? Because people always have crap they need to get rid of, and people also always want crap of their own. Plus if it's a community full of people you know and are friends with, there is a good chance they won't screw you over.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-07-27, 8:14 PM #3
The forum of love?
2005-07-27, 8:19 PM #4
Originally posted by Hebedee:
The forum of love?

The forum of love, is a curious thing. Makes a one man weep, makes another man sing. Change your heart to a little white dove, more than a message board, that's the forum of love.......

-KnightRider2000
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-07-27, 8:35 PM #5
I'd suggest a movie/show discussion forum.

Why?

Because there's so many movies and such that are discussed, that I think it would be nice to have them seperated from everything else, and it just makes everything more organized.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-07-28, 1:45 AM #6
Alright.. so far some decent ones.. anyone else?
2005-07-28, 7:13 AM #7
Spes Militia
2005-07-28, 12:28 PM #8
I'm just gonna flush zcom2 down the toilet..
2005-07-28, 1:03 PM #9
the not safe for home forum

stuff that is so naughty you are afraid to even look at it while sitting naked in a tub full of jello at home

more realistic...

THE FORUM OF JIM

WARNING: Level 70 Undead roam freely LOW LEVEL NOOBS ENTER AT OWN RISK

purpose... a place for all the insanity that is THE JIM also we can talk about games there if you want
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-07-28, 2:12 PM #10
Alright, well I really need a break from this thing. All the basic features are working. Except:

no login
no editing posts
no fancy stuff
no forum descriptions yet
no profile views yet
no date format

the list goes on.

But I am happy to say this board (file size) is reallly small.

but its in working order somewhat.. might as well let you guys check it out. It's a little different than what your used to but im somewhat tired of clustered boards with more gagets then they need. Anyway..

http://zhoh.frankoyer.com/

↑ Up to the top!