Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Vacation...
Vacation...
2004-05-19, 8:17 AM #1
For those of you that dont read/pay attention to the front page:

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">As of tomorrow, I am moving out from my apartment for the summer. I will be gone for the next 2 weeks while I am on vacation in London and Paris, so you will not be seeing any updates from me. Hopefully, Buck, GoY, and Ubuu will keep things up to date with the news and the file submissions. If you submit a level or mod and it is not posted within a few days, feel free to bug them.

Also, for the rest of the summer, I will be at home where I will not have internet access available 24/7. I will try to check in at least once a day to post news and put up files, but you will not be seeing me around as much.
</font>

Hope everyone has a great summer... you'll probably still see me around, just not as much. I will definately continue working on the 2nd JKA level pack, we'll have beta tests shortly after I get back from London. So if you're thinking about making a level for the pack, you've got a whole 2 weeks to work on it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
DSettahr's Homepage
2004-05-19, 8:23 AM #2
Seeya later DS... have a little 300 mile train journey once you get to London and come give me a visit!

Cheerio for a while.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-05-19, 8:28 AM #3
Now's our chance to seize power....

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-05-19, 9:33 AM #4
Have fun!

------------------
http://www.sporkaudio.com
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-05-19, 9:36 AM #5
Have fun!

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-05-19, 10:09 AM #6
/wave

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-05-19, 10:57 AM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Have fun!

</font>

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-05-19, 11:27 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
Now's our chance to seize power....

</font>

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-05-19, 11:28 AM #9
have funn, and may the french be with you

------------------
Kroko> Massassi is like Nazi Germany online, only it's not in Germany.
|\|\|\|\|\|
<kak> WHY DO THESE RETARDS CONTINUALLY TRY LINUX?
<kak> IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-05-19, 12:16 PM #10
You shall never take control!!!!

Anyways, once drivers ed is over next wednesday, I should be able to post levels (if there are any) every night.

------------------
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-05-19, 2:10 PM #11
have fun!

------------------
When bread becomes toast, it can never go back to being bread again.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

↑ Up to the top!