Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Twenty Two
Twenty Two
2005-07-29, 5:55 AM #1
Yay!?

(taking a cue from from Oxyonagon's thread) :p
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2005-07-29, 6:10 AM #2
Congratulations MFalse! At 22, you can ummm... STILL drink legally and reproduce like a rabbit!

Now GO and BE that drunken rabbit!
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-07-29, 8:54 AM #3
Happy Birthday :)
2005-07-29, 11:27 AM #4
Happy B-Day, Dude! :D
Pissed Off?
2005-07-29, 3:37 PM #5
I'm sure that age 22 is significant in some other country only 7 people in the world know about. Maybe Kuala Lumpar? Yeah...that sounds good. In Kuala Lumpar at age 22 you can err....Smoke a cigar after 9 p.m. on a Sunday at the left most side of a hotdog stand.

Congrats!

(Don't get too drunk, you need to open the hardware store tommorow morning. :o )
Think while it's still legal.
2005-07-29, 3:42 PM #6
Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
(Don't get too drunk, you need to open the hardware store tommorow morning. :o )

You just made me sooo depressed by reminding me of that fact. :gbk:
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2005-07-29, 3:51 PM #7
Congratulations. After 21, there are no more milestones and its all downhill from here. :p
2005-07-29, 3:58 PM #8
In other news, happy freakin' birthday.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!